T0ggle, stop writing guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmen View Post
The rating system is there for a reason. And it can hurt becuase newbies who come here for information could find a poorly done guide and then try it and fail, you have a unhappy newbie and unhappy newbies normally dont stick around. To prevent misinformation with guides, the rating system allows people to rate the guide, apparntly people did not approve of the guide. Have a problem with it? Make a better guide and don't be hostile to the community
it wasn't misinformation jackass, your ****ing stupid, your a noob that failed his guide then rated it thumbs down cause you suck.
just cause his guides are to pro for a noob to pull off doesn't mean they can't learn from practice jackass.
his guides are ****ing pro high elo ****ing skilled ****
anyone SMART can use his guides and **** anyone up, your stupid ass noob piece of **** die in a fire you *****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazmen

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rate My Post View Post
you got his thread locked because you all told your friends to lock it.
It doesn't suck you ****ing morons just banned together to help your friends out to ban it.
**** you ***** **** you and the horse you rode in on, toggle supporters don't even use the forum on a dailybasis like you ****errs you know why? They have a lifem, you don't you think trolling his guide and locking them pipsses him off and thats how you enjoy your life, you need him to feel depressed like he is now for you to feel bettter about yourself **** you ***** **** you die in a fire,.

I have 2 friends whom i play LoL with, one does not visit the forums the other does so only on a rare occasion. So you are wrong. I voted by myself alone, QQ moar and go home troll.

also due to the massive amount of immaturity i must say...

...U MAD!?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xixy

Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmen View Post
The rating system is there for a reason. And it can hurt becuase newbies who come here for information could find a poorly done guide and then try it and fail, you have a unhappy newbie and unhappy newbies normally dont stick around. To prevent misinformation with guides, the rating system allows people to rate the guide, apparntly people did not approve of the guide. Have a problem with it? Make a better guide and don't be hostile to the community
It looks like I'm forced to pull the elitist card here. Look, if you stick to trying one guide instead of mixing and matching them with your personal experience then you don't DESERVE to succeed. What, you think people should have success handed to them on a shiny, silver platter just because they're new? That's not how life works. You live and you learn. Mistakes make perfection (well, personal perfection) possible. I'm horrible at this game, but I don't blame the guides I follow for that. Newbies don't get special treatment, and neither should handicapped people. Not unless they're willing to admit that they're less of a person than the rest of us.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBaddy View Post
All of the people who compliment his guide are either junior members or people with only one post.
doesn't that mean new players benifit from his guide, you ever think of that?
****ing moron, just because everyone from CB don't read guides doesn't mean his guides posts are from made new accounts.
****ing dumbass your just making excuses so that you have something to slit your wrists too ****ing emo piece of ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

**** you communist *****es, toggle for president of the united states were he gets freedom of speech liek the rest of us. All you communist *****es just wanna control his threads to your own likeing because you feel like its a piece of **** because you can't write your own guide that gets 40,000views, your jelous you suck **** you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BAGELBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2010

I like when people just throw around name-calling and the f word and consider it an argument.
Grow up please. You people are crying so much because your friend's guides got locked. IT IS A THREAD ON AN INTERNET FORUM WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?

Oh I forgot, this is a war!!! LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazmen

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crithica View Post
It looks like I'm forced to pull the elitist card here. Look, if you stick to trying one guide instead of mixing and matching them with your personal experience then you don't DESERVE to succeed. What, you think people should have success handed to them on a shiny, silver platter just because they're new? That's not how life works. You live and you learn. Mistakes make perfection (well, personal perfection) possible. I'm horrible at this game, but I don't blame the guides I follow for that. Newbies don't get special treatment, and neither should handicapped people. Not unless they're willing to admit that they're less of a person than the rest of us.


The rating system is there for a reason, people are aloud to rate the guide, it isnít a bunch of people trying to lock a guide, it is people who do not like it and show disapproval. This whole thing that everyone is out to get T0ggle and everyone who says something negative about him is a troll who is only trying to make him made. If you disagree on the rating system being available to show approval or disapproval then that is a difference of philosophy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmen View Post
The rating system is there for a reason, people are aloud to rate the guide, it isnít a bunch of people trying to lock a guide, it is people who do not like it and show disapproval. This whole thing that everyone is out to get T0ggle and everyone who says something negative about him is a troll who is only trying to make him made. If you disagree on the rating system being available to show approval or disapproval then that is a difference of philosophy.
the rating system is therwe for people to lock OFFENSIVE THREADS

toggles guides aren't offensive you guys keep offending his guide and calling it **** don't you get it you ****ing hypocrite communist *****>

god your ****ing stupid as ****, listen, if you left toggles guide alone none of this woulda happen, be an adult and walk awway, stop trying to get the last word in stop trying to be the KNOW IT ALL ***** *****
and go back to china you ****ing communist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xixy

Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmen View Post
The rating system is there for a reason, people are aloud to rate the guide, it isnít a bunch of people trying to lock a guide, it is people who do not like it and show disapproval. This whole thing that everyone is out to get T0ggle and everyone who says something negative about him is a troll who is only trying to make him made. If you disagree on the rating system being available to show approval or disapproval then that is a difference of philosophy.
The system is easily abused by people who don't like a specific person. I'm not trying to defend him or his guides, I'm trying to make a point. I'm trying to make you understand that it's personal opinion and dislike of the person in question that is leading to his threads being locked. Don't you even DARE try to say "Oh, but that's not it. We just disapprove of his guide." **** you. Yeah, that's right. ****. You. That's called forcing your opinion. Just because YOU don't like his guides doesn't mean that you should all get together and auto-lock his thread. He's entitled to his say just as much as you are to yours. Yet you all seem to assume that your opinion is the law of the land. You're all self-righteous, and the sooner you understand that, the sooner we can put this all behind us.

God, I hate society so much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazmen

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crithica View Post
The system is easily abused by people who don't like a specific person. I'm not trying to defend him or his guides, I'm trying to make a point. I'm trying to make you understand that it's personal opinion and dislike of the person in question that is leading to his threads being locked. Don't you even DARE try to say "Oh, but that's not it. We just disapprove of his guide." **** you. Yeah, that's right. ****. You. That's called forcing your opinion. Just because YOU don't like his guides doesn't mean that you should all get together and auto-lock his thread. He's entitled to his say just as much as you are to yours. Yet you all seem to assume that your opinion is the law of the land. You're all self-righteous, and the sooner you understand that, the sooner we can put this all behind us.

God, I hate society so much.

I havn't told anybody to downvote anypost by anybody. I simply did not like his guides or how he respinded in his guides to people giving feedback, so i downrated. I am sure many people did the same thing. I only downrate posts that deserve to be. And yes it can be abused by a large group of people, but honestly I dont think that is the case. He put out abunch of guides (which the effort is appreciated) and people did not like it, he was hostile towards feedbackl