T0ggle, stop writing guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xixy

Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
Privilege is more accurate, true.

As far as judgment, sure, of course that's what's going on. I don't know about self-fulfillment or personal bias, but if there's a consensus that a thread hurts more than it helps, then poof, there it goes.
Guides don't hurt anything. They're suggestions. It's like if you suggest to someone that they wrestle with a bear. If they wrestle with the bear, then they deserve to die. This is why our species is garbage, everyone is so protective, not letting nature have a say in anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

**** all these haters and ***** ass ***** kids, they just talk **** and troll troll troll, well toggle ain;t here to flame them back so we the community must join together and fight back for him!
**** these ****ing kid piece of **** pusssys.
Come fight Toggle real life,i even give you his ****ing address *****s, 6340mount ford DR 95123 COME GET Toggle ****ERS I"LL BEAT YOUR ASS.
san jose cali

ps toggle let me use his address earlier, I'd give you mine but its easier for him to kick your ass and get it over with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorno

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Okay, this thread may have been troll bait, and the trolls have really gone for it. But it is sooo right. Toggles guides are horrible and absurd. It really does seem like he plays a couple games, has some random thoughts, then writes a guide. It is a disservice to the community. Just look at the comments on his guides. Or read them, if you know anything about the characters.

Toggle gets an A+ for branding and persistence. His guides get an F for quality. I think I hate the guides even more for that. I have this tragic, pitying image of a new player happening on the forums, finding that Toggle seems to be TeH guide Mastor, and then wondering why they can never win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazmen

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
Privilege is more accurate, true.

As far as judgment, sure, of course that's what's going on. I don't know about self-fulfillment or personal bias, but if there's a consensus that a thread hurts more than it helps, then poof, there it goes.
Exactly this. It is not one entity voting down his guides/posts it is from many people who simple do not like the guide nor care for his reactions to disagreement. That is what the rating system is there for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorno View Post
Okay, this thread may have been troll bait, and the trolls have really gone for it. But it is sooo right. Toggles guides are horrible and absurd. It really does seem like he plays a couple games, has some random thoughts, then writes a guide. It is a disservice to the community. Just look at the comments on his guides. Or read them, if you know anything about the characters.

Toggle gets an A+ for branding and persistence. His guides get an F for quality. I think I hate the guides even more for that. I have this tragic, pitying image of a new player happening on the forums, finding that Toggle seems to be TeH guide Mastor, and then wondering why they can never win.
really jackass really?
****ing his shaco is his main, hes plays over 70game wins with shaco and over 100in total. the dude ****ing wrote the book on shaco you *****, and have you ever EVEN SEEN THE COMMENTS TOGGLE gets?
his guide has made COUNTLESS people around the WHOLE COMMUNITY better players with his guides.
You call his guides **** and talk like this **** because you ****ing think your better then him, **** you you suck your ideals are ****, you ****ing opinions are ****, your ALL AROUND ****!
Just stfu your making a huge fool of yourself ****ing dumb**** idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyaeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rate My Post View Post
really jackass really?
****ing his shaco is his main, hes plays over 70game wins with shaco and over 100in total. the dude ****ing wrote the book on shaco you *****, and have you ever EVEN SEEN THE COMMENTS TOGGLE gets?
his guide has made COUNTLESS people around the WHOLE COMMUNITY better players with his guides.
You call his guides **** and talk like this **** because you ****ing think your better then him, **** you you suck your ideals are ****, you ****ing opinions are ****, your ALL AROUND ****!
Just stfu your making a huge fool of yourself ****ing dumb**** idiot.
Very articulate.

/sarcasm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixBomb

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crithica View Post
Guides don't hurt anything. They're suggestions. It's like if you suggest to someone that they wrestle with a bear. If they wrestle with the bear, then they deserve to die. This is why our species is garbage, everyone is so protective, not letting nature have a say in anything.
I guess we have a difference of opinion there. I think the person suggesting that wrestling a bear is at least partially responsible for the casualties that would result of the bear wrestling.

Your metaphor would only really be accurate in this situation if nobody knew what a bear was. People look to guides because they don't know about a champion or are looking to improve with them. If someone wrote a guide, "How to interact with bears" that said "wrestle them", it would be condemned for being against the interactor's best interests. Same concept applies here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rate My Post

Junior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazmen View Post
exactly this. It is not one entity voting down his guides/posts it is from many people who simple do not like the guide nor care for his reactions to disagreement. That is what the rating system is there for.
you got his thread locked because you all told your friends to lock it.
It doesn't suck you ****ing morons just banned together to help your friends out to ban it.
**** you ***** **** you and the horse you rode in on, toggle supporters don't even use the forum on a dailybasis like you ****errs you know why? They have a lifem, you don't you think trolling his guide and locking them pipsses him off and thats how you enjoy your life, you need him to feel depressed like he is now for you to feel bettter about yourself **** you ***** **** you die in a fire,.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazmen

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crithica View Post
Guides don't hurt anything. They're suggestions. It's like if you suggest to someone that they wrestle with a bear. If they wrestle with the bear, then they deserve to die. This is why our species is garbage, everyone is so protective, not letting nature have a say in anything.
The rating system is there for a reason. And it can hurt becuase newbies who come here for information could find a poorly done guide and then try it and fail, you have a unhappy newbie and unhappy newbies normally dont stick around. To prevent misinformation with guides, the rating system allows people to rate the guide, apparntly people did not approve of the guide. Have a problem with it? Make a better guide and don't be hostile to the community


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBaddy

Senior Member

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rate My Post View Post
really jackass really?
****ing his shaco is his main, hes plays over 70game wins with shaco and over 100in total. the dude ****ing wrote the book on shaco you *****, and have you ever EVEN SEEN THE COMMENTS TOGGLE gets?
his guide has made COUNTLESS people around the WHOLE COMMUNITY better players with his guides.
You call his guides **** and talk like this **** because you ****ing think your better then him, **** you you suck your ideals are ****, you ****ing opinions are ****, your ALL AROUND ****!
Just stfu your making a huge fool of yourself ****ing dumb**** idiot.
All of the people who compliment his guide are either junior members or people with only one post.