T0ggle, stop writing guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chasethedevil

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk666death View Post
prove it if you can stu pid
I think that the fact that your the only staunch defender of his guides speaks quite a volume

Reivur

02-24-2010

Imo should just come together as a community and -1 the topics until they close. Seriously. They're ALWAYS inaccurate. The only one that was even slightly informative was the Shaco one and even then he was hostile and elitist to the people who would actually inquire.

If you want to clean up the guide section and stop having him spread misinformation to people seeking legitimate advice, this would probably be the best step to accomplish this. The rating system is theoretically a community tool for a reason. Might as well use it for a good purpose for a change.

Pwnacus Maximus

02-24-2010

I'd like to see you ******s who don't like him write better guides.

T0ggle

02-24-2010

its obvious to me that around only about 10-15 people hated me on the forums at the time, then they told their friends and got nearly 30-35 people to thumbs down my threads and plead for me to stop.
So instead of reposting over and over, i just wrote emails to the admins with proof of your ****, all your attacking and offensive posts.
Now the admins can either unclose my guides to let the community continue to read my guides and thank me. or within a year from now im just gonna repost all my guides in a row.
And if you idiots are still here within a years time or less w/e don't matter to thumbs down, im going to petition, because I have over 100friends on my friends list that added me because of my guides.
They may not all be online right now, but when I get that petition going Goodluck trying to stop me.

I just have a few things to say to all of you before I go, so hear me out.
Have I ever gone onto your guides(besides the toggle is a 5 year old parody one)
and talked trash or voted thumbs down and called it a failure? NO

Have you ever even thought of trying my new mordekaiser build, because if you search my profile you'll see really good scores, the only 2 losses were from me constantly going back to the forums to check on my guides.

have you ever even tryd out any of my guides, most of you call it failure, yet every person to follow my guide exactly the way it was put has gotten successfull scores and became very good at playing their character.

Did you know my guides reach out to other champions? this is true, ingame I sometimes here someone say that One of my guides inspired them to do certain things with their champions, like my shaco guide has helped people understand new shroom spots, new ulti spots for pantheon. I've got a lot of followers, best pantheon guide out there from vulgarity has played with me and supports my shaco build, it was my guide that inspired him to do better.

Have any of you ever played with me? No, you talk **** because your friend said that i was bad and an *******, im not an *******, I become an ******* when people are stupid. if you towerdive against an overwhelming force and you don't have enough teamates you back you up, you will die over a stupid move then I will ***** and no matter how much you call me a **** your ruining my gameplay and everyone elses by sucking and doing stupid ****. play smart, play as a team, and respect your teamates thats how you win.

Have any of you ever thought of searching my profile? Just go ahead and see my mordekaiser kdrs, Im actualy thinking of making him my 3rd main because of how good he is.

As for the rest of you, I don't understand what you want, you want to win something? you want everyone to "know" that my guides suck and that im a failure? I don't see you making guides that turn you into a celebrity from helping the community out and I sure as hell don't ****in see any of you owning ass like I am.
The only child here is you, no matter wich way you look at it, I have not bothered anyone elses guides and only my own, i originaly made the guides because i was SICK and ****in tired of listening to people ingame ask me the same **** over and over "how do you build your items, whats your skill path, what runes should I buy, got any tips?" Stfu, if you need detailed explaination go read my guide, if you think my guide needs improvement STFU and make your own guide. Stop acting like a high school student with nothing better to do with his life then troll someone guides because you have this personal vendetta against them. Get a girlfriend or something FFS.

That is my "cool story bro" and I am ****in QQ"crymore"raging like a nerd, I love this game, I would do great things for this game to move foward, I invite many people to play this game, I pay for this game as a good paying customer because I want to see it move further.

End of the line, Im not posting here again, you see my post again its gonna be on my guides. If you people close my threads again sooner or later someones bound to lose their privilages of posting on the forum, either mine for reposting closed threads, or yours for attacking me. Don't believe its you? go read general discussion about ATTACKING OTHER PLAYERS THREADS. caps lock in big letters so you don't miss the words exactly how they are put.

Aloha.

tk666death

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heydo View Post
Wow... since closed beta playing 7 (as you said) games a day and still lv 15? Awesome.

while i say this i dont play that often because i play combat arms more

PhoenixBomb

02-24-2010

You don't get it, T0ggle; you never have. You've never once considered how or why you might be wrong. You've never taken a step back to try adjusting your ideas, refining them. And if you have, you've been too proud to tell anybody, so this is what you'll get.

Downrated.

Rate My Post

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
You don't get it, T0ggle; you never have. You've never once considered how or why you might be wrong. You've never taken a step back to try adjusting your ideas, refining them. And if you have, you've been too proud to tell anybody, so this is what you'll get.

Downrated.
You don't get it you ****ing idioot
READ WHAT TOGGLE SAID **** UP
he said if you think his guide needs improvements STFU and make YOUR OWN GUIDE
your just another stupid ass ***** who thinks YOUR OPINION is THE BEST BUILD EVA!
Toggles guides walk circles around your ass, try comparing ANY of your builds to him and his builds WILL **** YOU OVER.
STFU GO MAKE YOUR OWN GUIDE AND STOP BOTHERING HIM, IF YOU KEEP THIS **** UP A FULL SCALE WAR WILL HAPPEN!
nobody wants a ****ing war, its all you jackasses talking **** thats gonna start it.

tk666death

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post

Downrated.
he has and you to thick headed to see fu cker look at other ppls guides they are to fu cking long and why do they need to know the champions bio you should know the champions bio already and stats and attack moves T0ggle makes it simple not fu cking compaticatied like some ppl!!!!!! p.s fu ck you smf= stu pid mother fu ckooooo

condon

02-24-2010

tl;dr.

Also: lol at the idea of a "Forum war"

Someone cares too much about pixels.

PhoenixBomb

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rate My Post View Post
You don't get it you ****ing idioot
READ WHAT TOGGLE SAID **** UP
he said if you think his guide needs improvements STFU and make YOUR OWN GUIDE
your just another stupid ass ***** who thinks YOUR OPINION is THE BEST BUILD EVA!
Toggles guides walk circles around your ass, try comparing ANY of your builds to him and his builds WILL **** YOU OVER.
STFU GO MAKE YOUR OWN GUIDE AND STOP BOTHERING HIM, IF YOU KEEP THIS **** UP A FULL SCALE WAR WILL HAPPEN!
nobody wants a ****ing war, its all you jackasses talking **** thats gonna start it.
Man if I were T0ggle, I sure wouldn't want you speaking for me. Quite the tantrum there.

Making a guide does not make you immune to criticism. It's just like anybody else in the world who makes something: by putting it out there, you're subjecting it to people's opinions. Once you have those opinions, you can either stick to your guns, adjust your position, or drop it all together. T0ggle has chosen the first and nothing but the first, which has lead him to also choose the last.

And you got me straight up shakin in my boots with whatever "war" you've got brooded up in that dome of yours. :|