T0ggle, stop writing guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonclaw

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan TMG View Post
Accepting as in REMAKING THE GUIDE editing it, and putting in YOUR idea for a build, because that is the logic that presents itself. its not about ACCEPTING your feedback untill the guide was remade to fit your interests.

People like you disgust me.
No, the complaint that people had, was that they would say "oh I rush this item first", or some little variant, and he would berate them, and go on about how his build was way better, without even once being willing to say "that might work, but it's not how I do it", or "that's good too, it's just not how this build works", or ANYTHING polite or positive.

Mr Geppetto

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Seriously, who bumped this thread and why are people arguing about it? I haven't seen T0ggle in a month or so, at the least.
I thought the same thing when I saw this; seems like a suspicious "Clan TMG" character made 6 posts before yours, all passionately defending T0ggle. So of course, there was a perfectly logical answer to our question: it's T0ggle!
Quote:
Alright so I was playing as kennen on my account T0ggle

Clan TMG

SlammerPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Seriously, who bumped this thread and why are people arguing about it? I haven't seen T0ggle in a month or so, at the least.
just played a game with him, he curses in game as much as he curses in the forum.
and he was qqing at the jungler the whole time when he built a warmoggs.

Ä„rticuno

11-27-2010

Hmm. Glad your brought this out into the light.

Grovel

11-27-2010

Brilliant Zombie thread.

Motyapa

01-03-2011

this thread is diamonds

Mambazo

01-03-2011

This thread: "Braaaiinnnssss... state riiiiightsss....."

Burbinator

01-03-2011

Quote:
Flawed logic sir

even if I had 500people that liked my single guide, just 1 person could make 500emails and create 500fake accounts, then downvote my guide.

besides, everyone that hates T0ggles guides spreads bad rumors about him getting their friends, and then THEIR friends to downvote guides.

The fact that people in here that used very offensive attacking language didn't get banned, shows a lot with just how much an admin cares.
you have any proof of people doing that?

Let's be honest, no one here cares enough about internet prestige except you, judging by all the sockpuppets you made for this thread alone. Idk about all that backhistory but from the first few pages you just made yourself look terrible.

Besides, for what reason should i read these t0ggle guides? He's low elo, look at his match history; mostly losses from what i see. He just wrote a kennen guide, his only kennen game in his match history is a 0-4-1 leave. The guide itself leaves me VERY underwhelmed (particularly lack of flash + ult initiate, rushing lich bane, among other things) but i guess i'll leave that for another time.

phorest

01-03-2011

This is a good guide with interesting strategy.