T0ggle, stop writing guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitrosol

03-07-2010

Let's just close this thread please?

Look, when i first started playing Shaco, T0ggles guide steered me in a somewhat correct direction.
I seen tailored my own build, which, in the end, was nothing like T0ggles.
At least I got some benefit out of the guide.

I was an Avid Zilean player at the time and checked out his guide.
I was saddened.
Abyssal scepter when you're only damaging spell usually hit the target while they were far away?

I proceeded to write my own guide.

I think T0ggle kind of set a standard, albeit a low one, for guides.
He also set the basis for people who adapted builds and didn't blindly follow them (I wasn't a completely noob at the time, i can see a complete noob or someone with barely a clue what shaco is following the guide to the letter) but yes, the like all foundations, they should be built upon.

T0ggle ignored feedback.
Think of toggle guides as a building foundation. When a building company realized the foundation couldn't be built upon (arrogance), they built new foundation that they could build upon at an alternative location.
These older foundations would, logically, be removed.

I can see the point in removed T0ggle guides, but I think it may be a tad harsh as now he CAN'T build upon them, although, judging by the feedback he's given us (and that Alt of his "tk") I don't think he'd do it anyway.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrosol View Post
Let's just close this thread please?

Look, when i first started playing Shaco, T0ggles guide steered me in a somewhat correct direction.
I seen tailored my own build, which, in the end, was nothing like T0ggles.
At least I got some benefit out of the guide.

I was an Avid Zilean player at the time and checked out his guide.
I was saddened.
Abyssal scepter when you're only damaging spell usually hit the target while they were far away?

I proceeded to write my own guide.

I think T0ggle kind of set a standard, albeit a low one, for guides.
He also set the basis for people who adapted builds and didn't blindly follow them (I wasn't a completely noob at the time, i can see a complete noob or someone with barely a clue what shaco is following the guide to the letter) but yes, the like all foundations, they should be built upon.

T0ggle ignored feedback.
Think of toggle guides as a building foundation. When a building company realized the foundation couldn't be built upon (arrogance), they built new foundation that they could build upon at an alternative location.
These older foundations would, logically, be removed.

I can see the point in removed T0ggle guides, but I think it may be a tad harsh as now he CAN'T build upon them, although, judging by the feedback he's given us (and that Alt of his "tk") I don't think he'd do it anyway.
building off of recommended build would be more useful than following his ****

Tornsoul

03-08-2010

Hey trolls, stop necroing this thread.

K thx

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

he should stop writing guides mostly because he have 64 leaves... holy s**t

Krath4

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
BAWW BAWW WALL OF RAGE AND WHINING
u mad bro?

hvywpnsguy

03-30-2010

+100 RATING???? I think this is the best rated thread in LoL history.

Benoit

03-30-2010

Necro? T0ggle 1 month ban anniversary?

CMFL

Recruiter

04-02-2010

He got banned? I was wondering why I hadn't seen any of his guides the day a champ was released. Then I found this thread. LMAO

Clan TMG

06-10-2010

lol Tk666death wasn't even banned for majorly offensive content, infact as far as what he told me, he never even got an email stating anything about toning his attitude down.
Toggle waas banned because he spammed the general forums, he could repost and cuss or be offensive all he wants aparently, but the spamming really anoyed admins.
Still, Toggle makes guides on another forum, hope you enjoy yourselves and your ****ty guides, nothing you ever make is any good for noobs and pros looking to get their game on.

Toggles guides walks circles around you freaks.

Bruce Swain

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan TMG View Post
lol Tk666death wasn't even banned for majorly offensive content, infact as far as what he told me, he never even got an email stating anything about toning his attitude down.
Toggle waas banned because he spammed the general forums, he could repost and cuss or be offensive all he wants aparently, but the spamming really anoyed admins.
Still, Toggle makes guides on another forum, hope you enjoy yourselves and your ****ty guides, nothing you ever make is any good for noobs and pros looking to get their game on.

Toggles guides walks circles around you freaks.

Whatever you say T0ggle.