T0ggle, stop writing guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

really

Recruiter

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk666death View Post
hey at least my tool fu cks ppl hahahahahaha that
Rofl, you're hilarious.

Krath4

02-24-2010

Oh look, a junior member who we've never seen before comes into the topic and defends t0ggle. I smell an alt.

Grim Moniker

02-24-2010

On this episode of Sockpuppet Theater...

tk666death

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by really View Post
Rofl, you're hilarious.

i know thanks

tk666death

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krath4 View Post
Oh look, a junior member who we've never seen before comes into the topic and defends t0ggle. I smell an alt.

this juinor member has played since closed beta haha fu ck you and your senior member stats

Heydo

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk666death View Post
this juinor member has played since closed beta haha fu ck you and your senior member stats
Wow... since closed beta playing 7 (as you said) games a day and still lv 15? Awesome.

YYZed

02-24-2010

Ok, Look, I know T0ggle doesn't write the best guides, but I still enjoy them.
I don't know where this anti-T0ggle cult came from, but it makes me mad.

As far as this "alt" goes, I believe its actually one of these anti-t0ggle ults, as who would swear so much to defend -_-

Lemmywinkz

02-24-2010

Pretty ignorant of someone to say stop writing guides. You don't like em, then don't read em. Its pretty much that simple. Other people might find his guides useful. I liked a couple of his. For others to bash him its pretty ignorant as well. Again you dont like his guides why bother even opening them? Or at least if you make a comment be constructive. Anyhow just my two cents.

Raplesyrup1

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post

As far as this "alt" goes, I believe its actually one of these anti-t0ggle ults, as who would swear so much to defend -_-
T0ggle yells at people for disagreeing with him in his guides, so it could be him.

PhoenixBomb

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post

I'll tell you where it came from.

One day, T0ggle wrote a guide. It was an unconventional guide using unconventional item and skilling builds. People would question him on this, pose scenarios where his build would have problems. His response would always be something along these lines...

"I'm not looking for criticism on my guide because I know it works. If you don't like my guide, then don't use it/get out."

And he made a fair amount of these guides. Always the same. So without any ability to accept constructive criticism or, for that matter, defend his guides with anything but "don't flame it if you haven't tried it", the community has shunned him, and he is, by and large, shot on sight.