Aggressive Alistar (Guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dapacman

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohBear26 View Post
Also, countering a flash with a flash of your own isolates you from your team, so even if you were to headbutt them back through "impassable" terrain, you're stranded! The bull without his herd is one dead cow

As for teleport, I totally agree. It's the one summoner ability that I constantly question getting with Ali, especially in solo queues. However, I play way too reckless (even more so when I'm baked ) so having another "get out of jail free" card like ghostwalk or flash is huge!

But yes, you did mention both in your write up, so my apology. I didnt intend to steer this topic in another direction. Choice of summoner abilities are totally a matter of preference and playstyle
Apologies not necessary, your points were very valid.

Dapacman

03-03-2010

Edited the guide to be more reader-friendly.

Dapacman

03-04-2010

POTENTIAL EDITS:

I have been toying around with the idea of getting Warden's Mail early on in the build, or possibly even Thornmail (a lot less likely).

Where would you guys recommend putting that as part of a build? I was thinking before Soul Shroud and after Glacial Shroud if getting money is a serious issue at any point in the game. Just a thought.

Thanks!