Anyone know any good ranked game streamers with helpful commentary?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyndikate

04-12-2011

I was hoping I could learn something from HotshotGG's streams since he's the top player and everything. But no offense to him or any of his fans, but I can't learn anything from a player who throws hissy fits every 5 minutes and calling other players bad. How hard is it to help someone out instead of being mean?

I'm lurking around Solomid right now.

He doesn't have to be at really high ELO. I just want to watch a live stream and listen to someone's helpful advice. Someone who explains to his viewers why he did what he did, and why he bought the unconventional item for his champion. I'd like to watch him/her play. I'm looking for a streamer that a new player could really learn from.

Anyone know streamers like that? He doesn't have to be at the top 50, or be famous or anything.

Gafandriel

04-12-2011

CL gaming ( http://clgaming.net/media/livestreams/ ) offers a lot of quality players with live feeds, not all of them give good feedback. However, some of them are quite active in chatting with viewers, commentating on their methods and answering questions in the chat.
Guardsman bob is consistantly a solid player to watch, and has very helpful tips, not to mention he's danish and has an awesome accent. For the most part, I have found that I enjoy watching and learn more from the EU players, but that could really be just preference I guess. Either way, check the site out, find some players you like, and hope they're on when you can't be Hope this helps mate! GL out on the field.

-Gaf

LuckSkillVictory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthetika View Post
I was hoping I could learn something from HotshotGG's streams since he's the top player and everything. But no offense to him or any of his fans, but I can't learn anything from a player who throws hissy fits every 5 minutes and calling other players bad. How hard is it to help someone out instead of being mean?

I'm lurking around Solomid right now.

He doesn't have to be at really high ELO. I just want to watch a live stream and listen to someone's helpful advice. Someone who explains to his viewers why he did what he did, and why he bought the unconventional item for his champion. I'd like to watch him/her play. I'm looking for a streamer that a new player could really learn from.

Anyone know streamers like that? He doesn't have to be at the top 50, or be famous or anything.

It kind of depends on what champs you play. Personally i wouldn't take anything the top players say to seriously since a lot of times they are trolling or just talking **** to do it, and quite frequently they don't try to hard and play smurfs most of the time since if they play at their natural elo while tryharding they end up with 30 min ques and players 400 elo below them since matchmaking is ****ed that high.

Personally i found sometime hotshot has good interaction with his stream but seeing as how he streams like 12 hours a day it can be hit or miss. jiji streams and his level of play is very high but not that much interaction with stream.

Guardsman bob, wickd and any of the tsm guys are normally pretty good to watch as well.
And if you stream from the list on clg or tsm try some of the streams no one is really watching as you may get a more personal experience with someone who is quite good.