<MOST UNDERPLAYED in each role??']][p;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuryaka

04-12-2011

Tanky: Gragas. Haven't seen a good Gragas player yet.

DPS: Kog'maw disappeared after free week. I don't play him anymore unless I'm in a premade - enemies get smart and Kill Kog'Maw Quickly. I haven't seen Corki either.

Mage: Cassiopeia (underrated >.>)

Support: Karma.

SilentPlague

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazalite View Post
I dont see tanks period these days, aside from the occasional rammus/shen/amumu... everything else is really w/e
I agree. Summoners these days are too try-hard on maximizing DPS via AD or AP and tanks are being completely overlooked. Often times it's usually the last person to select their champion that's forced to tank. And even Champions you would assume are going to tank for your team end up going with an alternative build. I do like that champions have the option of being played in more than one way, but it's becoming more evident that tanks are becoming a dying breed.

ArphaxTheEndowed

04-12-2011

I normally play Kassadin as the caster on a team and rarely if never see anyone else play him. His burst combo mid-late game will kill almost any non tank immediately.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slechero View Post
DPS - Nasus, This guy with a trinity force can dish out some heavy damage but
That is the reason why he is a tanky dps(with Trinity force as the only dps item)...

Anyone who tries to play Nasus as a tank will fail the team because slow has no effect on Katarina/Nunu's ulti.

Noveson

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentPlague View Post
I agree. Summoners these days are too try-hard on maximizing DPS via AD or AP and tanks are being completely overlooked. Often times it's usually the last person to select their champion that's forced to tank. And even Champions you would assume are going to tank for your team end up going with an alternative build. I do like that champions have the option of being played in more than one way, but it's becoming more evident that tanks are becoming a dying breed.
Lol wat?

Tanks a dying breed? Man....Not like Shen is banned every ranked game or anything. Or Alistar isn't in almost every ranked game. And no one plays Amumu either.

It was worse just a few weeks ago when the bans every game would be like Rammus, Shen, Amumu, Malphite.

If anything tanks are more popular than ever. It is so satisfying headbutting someone back into your whole team. Or ulting someone barely in time to save them with Shen. I don't know what game you are playing but the tank is usually top pick or two in my games.

Moose473

04-13-2011

put kassadin on that lsit somewhere.

Isolated

04-13-2011

Shen/Rammus/Malphite/Amumu banned every game, and I guess they are a dying breed?

Tank: Galio
DPS: Too generic, carry? nuke/burst? I think Nasus is more FrequentBurst/Offtank/Support than consistent DPS
Support: Taric
Mage: What does "mage" mean? I don't Zilean as much nowadays, and he can be very useful, if somewhat less useful late game.

Drekor

04-13-2011

Tank: Galio
DPS: uh... Tryndamere. I've seen someone play him(other than me) once.
Support: Kayle
Mage: Kennen(and he's one of the best to!)

PMxLightsOut

05-03-2011

support/dps-blitzcrank