Stuck in Tower

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-24-2009

Exactly as the name says, I got stuck in the tower. I was just standing beside it and I noticed I got merged into. I could Blue Pill out of it however.

FiRe2

08-24-2009

This has happened to me several times before, my hero often just walks into it and gets stuck. I've also noticed creeps randomly stuck in the enemies' tower.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-24-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for reporting.

BB-142

Poet

08-25-2009

I will try recreating the bug tomorrow. In my case:

1. I was Soraka, in the top lane, and

2. used the summoner teleport to defend the bottom tower (2nd tower; bottom right of the map; not the base tower, or first one after the base, but the second furthest away).

3. I clicked on the mini map like I normally do when i'm just porting to a tower.

4. Before the port was ready, I clicked on the mini map to see the action going down near the tower. The action was taking place near the tower, but the tower was not involved in anything when i ported (I think; little fuzzy on that detail), or after (definitely not after).

5. I noticed that it was taking my hero a while to show up while I was watching the enemy hero being chased away by my teamate.

6. I tried clicking ahead (not on the mini map this time -- but the actual map), assuming I just lost track of my hero after he ported, but nothing was happening.

7. when I looked around the mini map, I found she was at the tower, so I clicked on the tower, from the mini map, and noticed she was inside it...

8. I tried moving once more, and nothing. So I blue pilled.

Drfuzzykins

08-25-2009

I was playing Gangplank on red team, backed up into the top nexus tower with a super minion in pursuit and got stuck inside as a result, almost as if the minion's collision had pushed me into it. Recalling out of it worked, but before the cast finished I suddenly wasn't stuck anymore and was able to step out to the side.