Replay function?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

11-09-2009

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or formatted improperly. I really just had a quick question though.

Is there any sort of replay option in LoL? If not, will the eventually be one incorporated? This is one of my few gripes with the game at the time being. I always enjoyed being able to watch the games of highly regarded/pro players to see the advanced strategies/item builds, etc used at advanced levels of play. I also like being able to go back and watch previously played games to pick up on my weaknesses to better myself in future games. It seems like a major shortcoming to not have a replay feature available.

Maybe it's just me.

Shrump

11-09-2009

This has been covered about 10000 times already. Use forum search tool.

Yes they plan on it.

Hyfe

11-09-2009

Cool, thanks.

Do we have any idea when we can expect to have this function? Replays were hugely popular in dota and I don't see why it wouldn't be something that's a priority to get implemented in LoL.

Hyfe

12-04-2009

No, but really...

Incorporate a replay function.

At least it would give us something to do when the server goes down for maintenance for 8 hours?

I think it's just silly for us to not have the ability to watch replays.

Hyfe

12-22-2009

TTT

And I'll keep doing it every few weeks until I hear something sensible about why the hell a replay function is not available.

InvinceZ

Hyfe

12-23-2009

Dates speak volumes.

Hyfe

03-28-2010

TTT

How many more updates before we get a replay function?

Livestreams are blurry, clunky, and annoying.

Does Riot not understand that it's things like replays, rankings, tournament style play etc. that are going to make LoL become big, not tank ninjas and pink skins?

Naso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2010

Replay is a must in a game like this, it will help them a lot more to catch various amounts of bugs, as well as see what is actually happening in games on a larger scale other then just internal play tests.

They should really bang this thing out as soon as possible. if it means redoing a part of the game engine, then so be it. If it's going to create massive bugs and delay other things, so be it. It's a must for a game like this...

Hyfe

04-10-2010

Man replays would be nice for when the servers are down for hours and hours at a time.