Will Sheen/Trinity Force nerfs affect Blitz builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrishDoom

02-25-2010

It must be you, because I do great with Blitz in the solo queue. In fact, I think he's great for the solo queue because you can build him to tank, carry, or support.

Dobry Den

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishDoom View Post
It must be you, because I do great with Blitz in the solo queue. In fact, I think he's great for the solo queue because you can build him to tank, carry, or support.
He's also great in solo queue because people generally disregard their role in the team and just stack whatever they think will increase their damage output. All they need is a good grab, DPS the pull down, and now it's a 5v4 teamfight that my team can usually manage to win.

IrishDoom

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
He's also great in solo queue because people generally disregard their role in the team and just stack whatever they think will increase their damage output. All they need is a good grab, DPS the pull down, and now it's a 5v4 teamfight that my team can usually manage to win.
Agreed. I find people in the solo queue often have NO IDEA how to deal with Blitz. They are often easy prey for the tower grab, pull into the bushes, etc.

aRcKuS

02-26-2010

I play Blitz as my main basically, and while I did notice a slight change in how hard you hit with a sheen, I typically don't get one until slightly later in the game so it wasn't that bad. ^ And yes solo quer's for some reason either ignore Blitz / don't think about the sneaky hooks lmao.

SirCumference

02-26-2010

Doesn't really affect me much. I play AP Blitz and get lichbane. Rocket Grab, hit, Ult passive hits, Overdrive, hit, rocket punch, hit, at this point you can let your passive continue to hit him with some additional rocket punch or you will use your active ult if they are low enough to kill.

AP Blitz with Lichbane is dangerous.