Fiddlesticks drain + ignite mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tracker131

04-11-2011

I was just wondering, does anyone know the mechanics on how ignite affects fiddlesticks' drain? I know that it reduces the amount of health he regenerates, but does it also reduce how much damage he does? I ask this because when i looked him up at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champ...binger_of_doom, it says that he drains hp as magic damage and returns it to him as health. however, if he gets a reduced amount of healing, does this mean he does a reduced amount of damage too? I don't think this is the case, but I cant test it and I would like to know.

Lord Darius

04-11-2011

no

Fluffy1

04-11-2011

his drain does a set amount of damage, he is then healed for the same amount, igniting him reduces the heal not the damage, but since hes also taking damage from ignite his health wont really move. exhaust on the other hand reduces the damage by 30% which means he is also healed for 30% less.

exhaust+ ignite completely kills him with the 80% reduced heal.

Ionic Breeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Does exhaust + ignite + Katarina's W ability + Bouncing blade affect his healing?

Fluffy1

04-12-2011

ignite places a healing debuff, kats BB can also apply the same debuff, if she cast it the debuff will just refresh. and as stated exhaust cuts his damage directly which is reducing his healing.

Lancefighter

04-12-2011

If you reduce his damage by 30%, then decrease his healing by 50%, you are cutting his healing down to 35%.. or, down by 65%.

Not 80%.