Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaellian

04-11-2011

Just got out of a game against a xin who goes 18/2/10... how do you counter a fed xin? all he had was a trinity then rushed a banshees and an atmas, i also got an atmas but he tore right through me

how is xin not overpowered when all he gets is a trinity and last whisper, and tears through your tank who has 260 armor and 3000+ health

i need counters, COUNTERRS name them all if you can please <3

Vaellian

04-11-2011

Bump

The Risus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Because Trinity and LW costs ~6k
Learn to break a glass cannon, stop running around alone w/o CC

Also, Exhaust

Vaellian

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Risus View Post
Because Trinity and LW costs ~6k
Learn to break a glass cannon, stop running around alone w/o CC

Also, Exhaust
o, did i not mention, i thought i did, he had a banshees, atmas, and FoN, had exaughst for our AD champs,

KingofJapan

04-11-2011

Riot handled that one for you. They are nerfing him tonight.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

You cant stop a fed champion unless its somewhat like Alistar or Moakai (though I have seen an Alistar with full stacks of mejai, but thats extremely rare)
You need to use a 'minor' ability to destroy his bubble (mundo's cleaver, Zilean's bomb, Kassadin's Q works well) then start using your Hard CC (ww/malz' surpress, Sion's Gaze)
If you are sick of him you play with a group of experienced friends. Xin is very in solo lane but aint the best in 5v5 premade.
btw he had Last Whisper which pretty much wrecks armor.

Vaellian

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofJapan View Post
Riot handled that one for you. They are nerfing him tonight.
Cool, i thought it was only going to be malphite renekton and nasus... sweet

AIUnit92

04-11-2011

For that build it sounds like you need thornmail, and a banshees vail and you should be set.

DoctorAlanGrant

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper1020 View Post
Cool, i thought it was only going to be malphite renekton and nasus... sweet
Just out of curiosity, why would they nerf malph or nasus?

edit: also, randuin's and frozen heart to slow his attack speed and thornmail so he damages himself. Just one person needs frozen heart and any tanky dps or tanks can have randuins because it's amazing.

xXCFXx LaudranoZ

07-10-2011

ummm trololol and it worked but besides that thats my point hon says the are like dota and they dont try to hide it. lols main pickup line is what seperates them from dota and hon.... and this game doesnt grow and get better it just grows and gets ****ter because they have no clue how to balance their champions.. vayne came out and ad ranged champions from pre season one go down the drain.. irelia trundle and noc come out why play any other beefy pre season 1 champ other then xin... noone touches yi or olaf much anymore what so ever why cause u make a clone of them and feed themsteroids to make money lol\