Is anyone else sick of people building AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroudedbypain

04-10-2011

On champions who aren't viable AP champions.

Fine, I can live with it in normal, have fun do w/e you like but when it comes to ranked play something that is acceptable.

I'm so sick of people coming into ranked trying to lose games, or atleast thats what it looks like. "Lulz ap shaco guiz" or "Lulz AP fate guiz" or "Lulz AP Yi guiz" or "Lulz AP trynd guiz"

Try to justify the builds however you like but playing the AD counter parts is farly superior or playing an ACTUAL ap champion designed for that style of play is going to be better.

I play ranked to win, you should too.

Mess around in normals please, I do it too but leave it there and don't bring it with you.

kkboy56

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

AP Twisted Fate is actually a very common and viable build. People don't play it to mess around.

Shroudedbypain

04-10-2011

Never seen an AP fate with good damage out put and doesn't feed

creamfrache

04-10-2011

Quote:
Never seen an AP fate with good damage out put and doesn't feed
then you dont watch high elo streams

lmaonade200

04-10-2011

AP TF is perfectly viable, other than that, i would agree with your examples.

but AP shaco does provide some bush check lulz

Dakkas

04-10-2011

AP Yi and AP Shaco hurt.

Shroudedbypain

04-10-2011

People need to learn to play for themselves instead of copying high elo players.

Lone Blade

04-10-2011

dosn't the idea that people need to learn how to play by themselves (other than watching high elo's) mean they need to play various builds? Moreover, builds in this game function a large part by play style, it's rare that you'll see one of the less viable builds doing well, but it's possible...

Kuryaka

04-10-2011

AP Fate is completely viable - safe behind your tanks throwing Wild Cards, popping in to stun or regen mana. With lichbane he has serious burst. It's not just highelo games. It's where people know how to counter AD TF (don't go running around alone, attack him for much lulz).

But yeah. People who are playing around in ranked are just sad. Like going tank Fiddle or w/e. If you're going to mess up the team, don't do so where it counts the most.

kwjnfkjsdg

04-10-2011

AP tf is actually the ideal way to play to play tf, almost standard. the reason why you see so many AD tf's running around is b/c ap tf's playstyle isn't as easy to learn. the same can be said with AP teemo vs the other wack variations of him.

and AP yi is also completely viable. he DOMINATES early and mid game. he is one of THE best mids in the game, and is an incredible ganker. ap is a legitimate way to play yi, although not necessarilly standard. ive played over 70 ranked games with yi, half of which i went AP, and i probably have a higher win rate than you do.

ap shaco and ap tryn are troll builds though. unlike tf and yi, building ap has 0 synergy with their abilities and doesnt entail any specific playstyle.