Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.115

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobraie

04-13-2011

lol
I did a faceroll pentakill with brand... sooo faceroll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAaO4ftSde0

astroshagger

04-13-2011

Let it be known that this is the first ever time I have ever posted on these boards, despite the fact that I've been visiting here and playing League of Legends for nearly a year. I am f***ing massively disappointed in RIOT's disastrous changes. You nerf char's that have already been nerfed? Xin Zhao is useless now, and you took Sion's main selling point and dumped on it.

I don't see why such an already dynamic game requires such frequent updates; if you don't give the game time to settle before you change it again, you're never going to reach an equilibrium in "balance". Each of your videos talks about how you desire to see certain changes, but your relentless patches and updates do nothing but continuously throw Champion balance out of whack. Christ RIOT, I understand the need to fix bugs and glitches, but I really get the feeling you guys are just changin' stuff to change it. Make the patches more about quality, not a constant stream of little edits.

KushMasta

04-13-2011

WHAT?! did you just buff Akal's ITems OMG cant wait to get roll faced oh and thanxs for a patch of all champ nerfs and then the new champ IS a little op. He can clear a whole minion wave at lvl 5 in like 2 spells... and hes nukeness is kinda over kill... good to see my money going to good things.. BUTTTT GJ on Galio Buffs he better he super fast in his gusttttttt

Buddy Loves You

04-13-2011

I dont mind the constant patches really. Just if they would update the launcher to the point where its smoothe and doesnt feel so buggy at times. There is concern about complexity but screw people who like things too simple

Hello Kity Owned

04-14-2011

wicked

Percadin

04-14-2011

as if Lee Sin wasnt useless enough you nerf him

Beardstorm

04-15-2011

Randuins omen kinda sucks now. I guess this was intentional, but geez, I loved it how it was.

Crannabis

04-15-2011

Singed buff is awesome.
I flipped through some pages and people should know that Mundo needed a nerf and Shen is a cheesy champion anyway.

Mundo needs a nerf/ re-vamp
as a tank you have to change your equipment to best fit the enemy teams damages,
as a damages champion you may want to get something to protect against the,

must Mundo's I see have the same build and it's beefy and damages.
if you can face any team with the same build something is wrong.

Also I'm sick of seeing teams with two or more global ults
Shen / TF / Gangplank / Pantheon / Karthus / Janna

relying on everyone spamming their ults at once. bad.

Askelladd

04-15-2011

Quote:
Bla5ted:
I kinda thought the singed change buffed his tanking. Someone show me where im wrong?

In a way, yes it does buff his tanking ability, but it also severely reduces his killing ability and in that effect, it reduces the amount of gold he can earn. I think SInged probably evens out...the others arent even close.

SgtSalsaMan

Recruiter

04-16-2011

Lee Sin NERFS? Wow.... still fuming over my wasted $$$ on him and his skins. I was really looking forward to this patch and buffing the monk so he is actually viable in PVP. GG.