Release Notes v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gruiz1766

04-13-2011

Love the new sivir artwork, actually like the new artist in general. Keep the art updates coming.

r0ck4ev3r

04-13-2011

Why does Nocturne's Paranoia still have precedence over Twisted Fate's Destiny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ck4ev3r View Post
Why is it when Twisted Fate reveals all enemy champions with Destiny Nocturne's Paranoia negates this vision, thus making Destiny worthless.

King Mart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Nocturne turned down just that bit makes him so much better and not so much in your face.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

lanturn nerf really hurts, In TT i used on most of my heros. Not sure if its worth anymore, they should not of increased the price for an extra 4% life steal while taking away the best part healing on minons with 600's

aznstyles

Recruiter

04-13-2011

So why the teemo nurf? really you just took away his ability to chase.

The Bootyhole

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
Its about time management. What reasonable buff would you expect?

"Upper Elo" does fine with it.
Time managment? What do you even mean? A reasonable buff would be to make him do a bit more damage on his Q, or lower his mana costs, just somethign to make up for the fact that he just lost usefulness when he wasn't a problem outside of lower brackets. I'm sure if they're professionals at this, they could think of something that would fix him in lower ELO without gimping him higher up. They do fine with it? It's been 2 days. You don't know that.

Berserka

04-13-2011

WoW Riot, I watch your commentary videos and logic and reason behind your balancing but you're ABSOLUTELY killing me here.... First it was my Garen a ways back and now my Renekton!? do you not want anyone to enjoy playing tanky dps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergoPwerUnit View Post
Barely touched Renekton. Actually, you just buffed him. 15 damage, for 30% more scaling. Wtf?
Look at the math... its not a buff considering .3 ratio difference isnt gonna top 15 dmg even if you had 400 dmg (it would give you +12)

But regardless my personal Renekton build is devastated from the HoG nerf... (was really enjoying double HoG, Brutalizer, Av Blade, Greed--into rest of my items and riding that gold over time x4... but even with the cheaper HoG I feel totally dumb stacking em without that handy armor...

sigh I guess im back to playing non squishy ap hybrids.... better relearn my akali and kat

White F4ng

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Items
  • Hextech Revolver spell vamp increased to 20% from 15%
  • Hextech Gunblade spell vamp increased to 25% from 20%
  • Will of the Ancients spell vamp increased to 25% from 20%
Ok, about the spell vamp......you say that it was increased and the tooltip in-game says that it is 20% for the revolver and 25% for gunblade and WoTA, but when you purchase these items or are in range of the aura, you gain the pre-patch spell vamp. I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but if not i just wanted to bring attention to this.

The Only and One

04-13-2011

Mostly liking the patch, minus the HoG nerf. Also, where's the new champ rotation at? Sorry to complain, just wondering what's up, is it problems with the server still?

EDT: hey I'm a member

dougff9

04-13-2011

no lb changes
sad