Release Notes v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

wtf on singed. i know you don't want to here it but plz start balancing Twisted Treeline and Sumoners rift seperatly. '

singed was allready one of the ****ing bs heros and now his 2 weaknesses (if you call them weaknesses) have been reduced substantially. This is complete **** 3v3 is a game type start frekin balancing it

Ecchi Ojiisan

04-12-2011

lol over 9000 for login que. We soo need a Ezreal Vegeta skin naoz

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Yo EpicMadnees..... its really annoying when you Quote all of that.... we can read the beginning of the thread and take a look at your thoughts we dont need all that quoting bro

Naturall

04-12-2011

the +5% crit buff on inf edge might of been too much but getting it bak to 80 dmg is ok.

Lighstagazi

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
Yo EpicMadnees..... its really annoying when you Quote all of that.... we can read the beginning of the thread and take a look at your thoughts we dont need all that quoting bro
I don't mind when he breaks it up like that. It's more like the people who quote the entire thing in one go and say "great, good stuff" or "ruining the game again Riot". Even if they have something meaningful to say, it's the giant block that's annoying. With him commenting on so many different things, it's convenient to have the notes he's referencing right there.

The Bootyhole

Recruiter

04-12-2011

I don't understand. You fix what you call a problem with Xin Zhao in the lower ELO brackets, but don't give him any other buffs to make him still decent in upper levels? Also, you claimed you don't like his ability to "hit R and dodge Karthus' ult", yet Shen, Rammus, Sion, Karma, Janna, and other don't even need an ult to do it? And Brand is 6300? Another one? Huge thumbs down.

Powerstoned

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPoopedOn View Post
I don't understand. You fix what you call a problem with Xin Zhao in the lower ELO brackets, but don't give him any other buffs to make him still decent in upper levels? Also, you claimed you don't like his ability to "hit R and dodge Karthus' ult", yet Shen, Rammus, Sion, Karma, Janna, and other don't even need an ult to do it? And Brand is 6300? Another one? Huge thumbs down.
Its about time management. What reasonable buff would you expect?

"Upper Elo" does fine with it.

h4xXx0r

04-12-2011

no ip boosts at all for that long down time?

AznI3oi

04-13-2011

TBH, I don't like you reducing the cost of a BF Sword >.< 200 is too much.
BF Sword is giving out 45 dmg now....... and IE gets more 5 dmg?! WTH?
Atleast reduce it by 50g.

Moose473

04-13-2011

the nocturn "nerf" isnt harsh at all. after the infinity edge change its basically the same. sure the range on teather is lower, so what? its a skill you need to commit with to use properly anyway. glad the fear bug was fixed, that was my only concern.

and the lower range on his ult.. again not so detrimental. just need to have great map awareness, and its practically like nothing changed.