Release Notes v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamingroc

04-12-2011

Its offline yet online? >.< whyyyyyyy?

IDONTLIKEMEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

i gonna ccry been waitin all day cuz i git banned til today.

;__;

MxL123

04-12-2011

wow this **** is ****ing gay i mean it is 8 pm when they are atm and this **** is still not fix like wtf??!????? do something riot man i try to relog and it is an 1 hr and 30 min wait time wow...

IDONTLIKEMEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Grrrrrrrr! G gonna have my pet bear come out of hibernation to kill u guys

SummMonkeyy

04-12-2011

I understand, it happens, something doesn't work like its planned and it takes time to fix it. But it would be nice if Riot would give us an update. Like "Hey guys, yeah we broke it but are working on it now. It should be fully up and running by X:XX. Sorry for the delay"

Ormistank

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxL123 View Post
wow this **** is ****ing gay i mean it is 8 pm when they are atm and this **** is still not fix like wtf??!????? do something riot man i try to relog and it is an 1 hr and 30 min wait time wow...
this aint counseling, no one wants to hear ur problems and who ever wants to doesnt speak jibberish "**** *** ****** the *** son of ** ****" No.

IDONTLIKEMEN

04-12-2011

I mean it i have a pet bear! Jk lol

Dàwn

04-12-2011

i like how udyr said it was going to be ready soon when they were streaming ... > . >

IDONTLIKEMEN

04-12-2011

Grrrrrr

Kenshar

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormistank View Post
this aint counseling, no one wants to hear ur problems and who ever wants to doesnt speak jibberish "**** *** ****** the *** son of ** ****" No.
My idea... Don't want to hear bit*hing... don't read it.... don't comment on it.... stfu.... white knight