Release Notes v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dash9 Esteban

Recruiter

04-12-2011

1 hour waiting and "The Server is currently Busy" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eduarck

04-12-2011

Oh right, Temo is just a ranger who can be both a very good ap damager and a very good ad damager. He REALY needs to be the only char ingame who can control the whole map without wards and kill enemies without touching a finger on them. Seriously, why would they ever nerf him, right?

303 StanicusJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

they do these update to put out new champs to make money they could care less if its busy

BobSagetasaur

04-12-2011

was a renekton nerf really neccesary? i dont see a mordekaiser nerf or a kassadin nerf D:

DarthJinXxX420

04-12-2011

Ahhhhh i need my fix!!!

Jakez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Gotta love how riot tries to add something new and messes up everything old in the process.

illune

04-12-2011

Waiting for An hour and half for the server to tell me its currently busy and to try again later =(

Nicadamous

04-12-2011

Two Things:

1. Riot needs to invest some of the revenue they are making on hardware and redundancy. This is not really a "free" game, and they will not have customers long if the servers are unavailable all of the time.

2. New Champions - I have not been playing that long, but notice every time a champ is introduced they are at least a bit overpowered. What that does is cause everyone to buy, buy, buy. Then, on the next patch they nerf them to try and re-establish some balance. I can't speak for all of the champs, but since I started both Lee and Nocturne were introduced and later nerfed.

Prediction - Brand come out like a house on fire (pun intended) then nerfed next patch.

Joffrey Marco

04-12-2011

i'm so glad i haven't spent money on this game, and i now know for sure that i never will.

Terrorski

04-12-2011

I love how every Tuesday Riot knows what to expect with the amount of people trying to log-in but yet still do nothing every week. Why is this