My first leave, not my fault.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

I just got my first leaver mark and it really want my fault. There was a fire drill in my dorm and i had to leave the building for half an hour. I had never left a game before so i was getting a decent ip boost every game for "a string of finishing games without leaving" or whatever, about 47 extra ip per gamewhen i last checked, now im back to 2.

Is there any way i could get this reversed because i really liked having all that bonus ip each game and now its gone, and there was really nothing i could do about it, i had to evacuate my dorm.

Yea i probably caused my team to lose because when i got back it was over and said defeat, but it still really sucks.

noobfluff

02-23-2010

Cool story bro

Sublett

02-23-2010

Well that kinda sucks...
While on the topic, being a newb and all but.. how can you actually see your leaver marks?

I know I got one, but I can't find it

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

02-23-2010

Leaves do not display if they are below a percent of games played.
I don't know what that percent is, but I imagine no one will see it on your profile

climax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

I've got several leaves. Maybe 3ish and all not my fault. Faulty internet and such but it doesnt matter. As long as you dont pass the leaver threshold, you're fine.

gliy

02-23-2010

next time just hide in your dorm room and hope it isnt a real fire

Kesshisan

Recruiter

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Is there any way i could get this reversed because i really liked having all that bonus ip each game and now its gone, and there was really nothing i could do about it, i had to evacuate my dorm.
I ended up with a leave last Friday due to the cable internet in my entire neighbourhood being shut down for a few hours. My "games played" bonus IP was reset and I had to start again, right at the beginning of the double IP weekend. Imagine how I felt!

I lived through it, and you will too. The Finish Streak IP is a bonus, and it'll cap out again soon enough.

D Wills

02-23-2010

It happens, don't worry about it. My first leave was kind of my fault, but I still didn't want to leave the game.

If you even care, my first leave was due to me hitting my head so hard on a corner that I started bleeding, and eventually passed out from blood loss.

King K Rool

02-23-2010

How did you hit your head that hard well playing LoL? Also the no leave steak stacks back up really quickly from my experience.

StretchyStretch

02-23-2010

Quote:
Cool story bro
Youre doin it wrong, but nice try.

Yea its not a huge deal, im just wondering if its possible to get it reversed, cuz i enjoyed the bonus greatly.

Quote:
next time just hide in your dorm room and hope it isnt a real fire
I definitely would have but there was an earsplitting fire alarm that probably would have melted my brain if i stayed in the room.