[Guide] Jungle Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamboocha

04-11-2011

I made a video about how to play jungle Nocturne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPdWxxKWxbU

Hope you like it

Neokenfu

04-11-2011

Hey bud, I don't want to be a hater at all but going B after mini golems means you messed up really bad. Maybe I missed something but you should only ever dip to anywhere near 25% after completing your circuit with red in tow. Maybe there was ganking time that messed up your life I missed(if so I apologize).

I think you should really consider flat armor yellows for their consistency. Also, the build is just too similar to the champion spotlight build to present enough utility to the viewer imo. Keep rocking the Nocturne style after the nerf and I bet you have better info to share. Also, thanks for showing me that Maokai is by far the best leasher in the game(awesome how he doesn't have to be there).

Regardless ty for the guide and don't be discouraged by my hopefully constructive criticism.

P.S. - I looked at this guide hoping for a path that maintains a bit more consistent HP. Going with vamp scepter is viable using an early B but it delays razors so much that it might not be worth it.

Bamboocha

04-11-2011

Well I don't like to get red in the first run, because usually you are too low to gank anyway and you waste a lot of the buff duration by going back with red buff. Of course you can do it, but I think it's better to go back first and then get red buff to gank with an additional item and pretty much full hp.

Edit: The problem with armor seals is that they are only better in the early game, where you usually don't really need it that badly. In the end game dodge runes become much better.

Neokenfu

04-11-2011

I guess it's just that in my experience on that first back you could have a gank under your belt. That means the post full clear red buff back you'll have your razor if not the whole wriggles. I like my chances ganking at lvl 4-5 with razors/wriggles, and a shorter red duration than I do full red duration with no gear except cloth armor/longsword.

ratki11er

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

I would recommend starting at wraiths, then going to wolfs, blue, red then double golems. When I do it in this order I end up finishing at 3:45 so I can go back heal and buy boots. I also end up with about 10-20 secs on my blue left by the time i get back to a lane to gank. Also if you get q again at level three and then your fear at four your damage is a lot higher.