Help needed in ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neokenfu

04-11-2011

Hey guys,

I'm starting to lose my ability to have fun at this game solo queue. I need some help with the mental game involved in dealing with people being terrible(was called a n*gger by the intentional feeder/afk'r last game). Once I'm enraged I have difficulty coming back even in games that could be winnable in spite of said jackasses.

So please help cause this game isn't very fun when you have a person like that but even less fun when you can't help but freak out about it.

Thanks!

P.S. - The person I reference is PIMP2. Ignore on sight and thank me later.

Ionic Breeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

I have this problem too, but I think over time, playing these games, we have to have a thicker skin and learn to ignore people like that.

Use /ignore frequently, it will save you a lot of headaches =)

DdsMundo

04-11-2011

It's all a mindset, for example if you have an afker, take the time to practice playing a 2v1 for the games that matter. Also try and communicate with the team mates who are playing the game to keep morale up. These have both helped me not win 4v5s, but enjoy them alot more.

Neokenfu

04-11-2011

All I care about is having a competitive game really win or lose. Some of the most fun I've had is in 45-1:00 games where neither side can finish in spite of trying their ****edest too.