No Finish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhotonScatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylobog44 View Post
I'm 7-3 in my last 10 games, but my stats are like 3-10-13, 1-4-10, or in one game, 2-6-17.
This is why persistent stats wreck FPS games. You win more than you lose. Does it matter if you drop a touchdown if you win the Super Bowl? Nope. Only of you lose. Why do you want to change what you are doing?

ZehNetoBR

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaNeko View Post
It works perfectly as an Evelynn at level 6+, but only because she's the tower diving queen.
I disagree. A lvl 6, decent and passive activated Malphite with Ghost is way better. Run towards the target, ult him/her/it, kill him/her/it and escape through the nearest jungle you can reach.

RiseTheFall

04-12-2011

You are just letting yourself kill KS'd alot. Not bothering to read what these guys are saying. If you want a kill, ks them. Katarina and others are going to do it constantly. It is a teamgame but having a ****ty score is never enjoyable.

Sivir is easy to KS with, toss her big boomerang when they are low. Sion as well wait and boom them.

Aikimiller

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylobog44 View Post
I also tend to lose a lot of kills early in the game with enemies escaping with almost no health. Either I don't have the movement speed to catch them, or I'm reticent to tower dive for the kill and give up a kill. Sion, Sivir (without her ULT) and Ashe are not exactly fleet of foot. That's probably why I do better on kills with Yi.
You might considder running ignite+exhaust then; I've started using it on almost every champion I play now. I find that especially in the laning phase they're really good for ensuring that enemies low on health don't get away. Exhaust also massively turns early fights around if used early on; if it wears off and they start getting away, ignite for the kill.

There's little funnier than having someone get away clean thinking their safe, then die from ignite.