The reason Cass is so bad:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwahn

04-11-2011

You can't cast Tiger Fang every half a second. At the most, one will be able to get two off in a single Q hit.

Riot, fix please. You forgot to take into account the fact that projectiles take a finite time to travel, and that refreshing on-hit is problematic. You should just make Tiger Fang's landing refresh the skill straight-up.

EDIT: Also, the GD and Guides sections were switched. Nice.

Medusa

04-11-2011

Its Twin Fang and you can easy get 3 off. Also us Miasma as well to more reliable Twin Fangs.

zomgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Q isn't supposed to let you spam you're insane dps ability, it's supposed to harass and let you use it a little. You have another long lasting (not to mention easy to hit) poison spell to use as well to get twin fang off with. On top of all of that, the poisons do quite a bit of damage themselves and are really easy to land in combination with her ult. It's not that bad

Havelox

04-11-2011

Smart Cast.

BoserGelst

04-11-2011

I think the problem is cass's 0.5 sec cooldown only refreshes after the spell actually hits and check if the enemies are poisoned...

sneekymoose

04-11-2011

If you smart cast there is little issue getting off 2-3(depending on enemy champs range/movespeed) after Q, between miasma and Q t here should be little difficult y keeping them posioned.

Ensign Drej

04-11-2011

Cass' Twin Fangs' cooldown should be refreshed when you cast it on a poisoned target instead of when it hits a poisoned target.

I hope this is what they give her tomorrow.

Edit: They didn't, but buffed her ultimate, so I'm happy! They also increased the cast speed of Twin Fangs, which is a good start.

McFatson

04-12-2011

Personally, I think the problem is people underestimating her DoT damage. Most games, I actually ignore Twin Fang until Miasma and Noxious are maxed out. And well before then she still has great damage potential when she has to fight. Hell, once in a TT game I came accross a fed twitch and took him down.

Then again, I ignite. And vision wards in nearby bushes. But I was about to out DPS a carry who had more gold's worth of gear without even having access to my Twin Fang.