Release Notes v1.0.0.75

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K3v Bot

02-28-2010

Jax was already strong enough, he shouldnt have been buffed. he can 3 shot anyone the entire game....

INFINIA

02-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
great patch, can we please get some Katarina love in the next one
kat needs to be buffed, shes so weak now

Hobbes2099

03-01-2010

After almost 600 posts, a quick recap regarding Queue Dodging;

I must be very lucky, my longest streak was 4 dodges and it's never taken me more then 5 mins to join a game. I would honestly label Queue Dodging as a minor inconvenience. According to the vocal members who took the time to post in the forums, AFKers, feeders and "noobs" are more of a hindrance to the general population.

I wholeheartedly believe when Riot proclaimed to be the spiritual successor of DoTA; long-term benefits seem to be the hook that will keep players logging in day after day, showing their appreciation in the form of money and voting for awards such as MMO of the year. It would seem only fair that loyal LoL players enjoy the short-term gameplay (matches) as much as the long-term benefit (Summoner building).

I have very little notion towards game design, but it would appear that while Queue Dodging has only minute-long ramifications, afk-ing and feeding could hurt people's track record. Smuring accounts seems a viable option to some, and this will not help the gaming community --or Riot for that matter, as those user statistics will probably bear false trends.

Given the community lash-out regarding queue-dodging, I encourage Riot to explain their necessity to
address Queue Dodging, if for nothing else, to maintain the healthy relationship between developers and players. It appears the community demands a complementary fix that focuses on the other side of the coin; AFKers, Feeders and a matchmaking system that allows (more often than not) a game where some teammates appear "noobish" by comparison; ie 10 levels or bellow the rest of the players.

As always, keep up the good work, my overall impression is that patch after patch, the game keeps improving.

Crazyloopedtrack

03-02-2010

i can't believe you guys nerfed mej's and phage. why?

Tsukaza

03-03-2010

idk what you guys were thinking when making the exp, double per 3 lvls lower but REMOVE IT! all it does it make early game pushes useless if the opponent can catch up in no time makes our efforts early on a match useless

Seltenspieler

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugenaught View Post
"Double Stun" doesn't mean I can't AOE stun, does it?
Afaik double stun is the effect of having a "hidden" counter while being energized through casting molten shield. No stun effect, but another invisible Pyromania stack. Doing that long enough (i.e. waiting for the shield to cd several times) would result in something like:
Tibbers-Stun -> Disintegrate -> shield -> AoE Incinerate stun

Hell, those were funny times...