Release Notes v1.0.0.75

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

Will there be a bundle for Mordekaiser? Also can you post pictures of all the skins?

RemoteControlS

02-23-2010

TT in matchmaking ?

Grinningsphinx

02-23-2010

this will just make it so that i q dodge when im in the actual Q.....

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Gragas
  • Explosive Cask missile speed increased by 25%
this made my day.

but no biplane corki?

Jae Nam

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
Will there be a bundle for Mordekaiser? Also can you post pictures of all the skins?
Yes. This was mentioned in the other thread.

Uber boosts for warwick and gragas?
Un-Epic nerf for Twisted Fate.

CleverAdvisor

02-23-2010

"When players leave during Champion Select, they will not be allowed to rejoin the Matchmaking Queue for a period of time. The first time a player leaves, they will not be allowed to requeue for 3 minutes. The second time a player leaves, they will not be allowed to requeue for 10 minutes. This count will reset 8 hours after the last time a player left during Champion Select."

Yes, beware my gragas pick.

FUJItheFISH

02-23-2010

can u guys look into testing pantheon with his stun jump being able to go over some terrain?

Kajitii

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityBananas View Post
I can't say i'm happy about the queue dodging penalty. I only queue dodge if someone doesn't choose a champion. Now im stuck with those people. Hooray!
In my experience, those kind of people actually have d/ced and/or are the queue leavers. It's actually kinda frustrating =/

Roadwarrior

02-23-2010

New champ gets 2 skins and champs who already had skins get more but Shaco and the champs mentioned previously dont?

gg Riot

Mr Tibbers

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Blessing of the Lizard Elder
What about it?

I have to say, by the way, that while the Gragas buffs are nice (not gamebreaking, but nice), I'm scared of Jax coming back. I've been here for a while, and the Beta Jax was just...fear-imposing. With that kind of life and a dodge like his, I'm almost 100% sure he's going to rise up to the top tier almost overnight. :/