Ad tf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArgothBlackblade

04-11-2011

I generally play a AP TF with

Lichbane
Zerkers
Sword of the Divine
Nashors
Malady
Rabadons

but would an AD TF with
Guinsoo
Bloodrazor
Trinityforce
Youmuu's
Black Cleaver
Zerkers

Be just as good or should i stick with my AP since i do alright at that?

ArgothBlackblade

04-11-2011

As an fyi im level 17 have a 17-0-0 build and i have my rune page giving me 9% AS and 5 AP

MalorolaM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

I'm inclined to nix the Triforce and Rageblade and replace them with a Bloodthirster and Phantom Dancer.
The reason is:
Triforce: WOO the item that does so much it doesn't do anything well! You are a dps machine, not some pansy hybrid, so get a manly sword thirsty for blood. Besides, you have your own disables, you don't need your gear to give you one.
Rageblade: Well, yes I'll take an attack speed bonus... in 7 ****ing seconds!? And it's less then the prancy dagger? Phantom Dancer is better for this build, gives more attack speed, crit rate, and movement speed. Besides, the rageblade gives AP. What did I say about pansy hybrids?
Besides, with this change, your attack does about 50 more damage, you hit about .2 times more a second, and you have lifesteal so you can stay in the fight for longer.

malphismia

04-11-2011

your build is too expensive.

Get sheen, brutalizer, bloodrazor, and you're good to go You need some cheap items (sheen, brutalizer) for the post-6 ganks, then the gold from those kills will fuel your later items (upgrade to trinity force, upgrade to youmuu's ghostblade). GL

InfinityTimes2

04-11-2011

I play ad/ias TF quite often, and I start off with Vamp scepter, I prefer vamp scepter over dagger + hp pot simply because you aren't limited to the 200 heal from your potion then you have to bp. After I bp around lvl 6 I buy berserker's greaves and look for a gank opportunity. Then I rush a phantom dancer, after PD it's dependent on the opposing team I either go for IE or Blood thirster (don't get bloodthirster if you're constantly dieing), your next item is the one you didn't choose. I usually go for another Phantom dancer after IE and BT, it's a really great item to stack if you are completely owning the other team, it has 3 of the best bonus' for TF, ias, Crit and movespeed. By the time you get your 2nd PD you should be able to stun card and kill them before they're out of the stun. By this time you should have 82% or so crit so then I pick up a cloak of agility for 100% crit which is your bread and butter as TF. You crit around 700 per hit at full bloodthirster stacks. I'd go with armor pen reds, flat health quints, and the rest is up to you, you shouldn't have mana problems take advantage of mana card. You should go for double buff whenever possible because the cdr from golem makes you twice as deadly and no one will outrun you with lizard. The only thing bad about this build is he's very squishy, but as long as you're attacking something you will live, stuns and fears will generally always get you killed. Watch out for taunting champions like shen or rammus with a thornmail because you will kill yourself very fast. For these reasons I go flash and cleanse for my summoner spells. Sorry for the lengthy reply :P

Fluffy1

04-11-2011

starting with a vamp scepter is the worst thing you can do early game. its a stat that scales off your damage, if you have little damage your getting next to nothing out of it and its wasted gold. to actually get the benefits of lifesteal should you get harrassed you have to put your self in range to be further harrassed and then auto attack which means your pushing, which means your overextending, which means your about to get ganked.....

early game HP regen far outclasses lifesteal by a mile. you wanna stay in lane you get a regen pendant or a dorians shield. otherwise load up on hp pots.

InfinityTimes2

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
starting with a vamp scepter is the worst thing you can do early game.
Well, I'm just saying what works for me. Attached is a picture from a game I just played, I didn't include a 6th item because rarely do the games last long enough. Started with vamp scepter. So maybe you should try it out before you thumbs down my idea.

TGTheProdigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Go dorans blade first, get boots and SoTD, ghostblade, get more dorans blades if you are dying.