Who do you think is the worst champion? (in general)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vodka Mutini

04-03-2011

I wonder if there is a single worst champion that people will agree on...

feel free to be as verbose or glib as you like. I personally don't think anyone is a bad champion, and I enjoy playing champs that people underestimate or think are underpowered. (I had a lot of fun with Karma this week )

Sophyne

04-03-2011

Nocturne.

Skill set is too strong and kills the fun of the game.

kwjnfkjsdg

04-03-2011

ya i agree with above , nocturne's imbalanced. i just groan whenever i see a noct on the other team. i honestly have no idea how riot thought it was a good idea to give a champion tf's ult, fiddle's fear, sivir's shield, and yi's steroids. it's ridiculous.

another one would be cassieopia. really lackluster for a caster. she's almost like a crappier version of urgot, which is even worse since urgot's not that great to begin with. her ult's pretty meh too.

SlimJimm13

04-03-2011

Heimy. The last update made him a strict pusher in lanes and utility in team fights. Hard to pick up kills but he's neither a tank or support. I used to main him, but then he became near useless in team fights.

Ryze. Apparently UP since his OP ult got destroyed by the nerf bomb.

Urgot. I just never see an urgot anymore. =(

Hocus

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjnfkjsdg View Post
ya i agree with above , nocturne's imbalanced. i just groan whenever i see a noct on the other team. i honestly have no idea how riot thought it was a good idea to give a champion tf's ult, fiddle's fear, sivir's shield, and yi's steroids. it's ridiculous.

another one would be cassieopia. really lackluster for a caster. she's almost like a crappier version of urgot, which is even worse since urgot's not that great to begin with. her ult's pretty meh too.
I wouldn't know about that. what cassio got is range and lot of it.
Most cassios I've seen have just played her in a somewhat bad way.
Urgot is so gonna be fotm soon.

Back to topic:
Garen, heimer and Lee Sin maybe?
have yet to see a good (unfed) Lee Sin.
Maybe if people start building Garen as a DPS instead of tank he'll be good.
Always thought Heimer don't contribute much in teamfights that much. good harrasser and pusher though.

Anarchy656

04-04-2011

Pantheon, completely underwhelming and the success of him is based on the idiocy of the opposition. If they don't build any HP/Armor, overextend and refuse to interrupt his HSS he can work I guess. Otherwise he is just ****.

Wratched

04-04-2011

idk why but i just don't like malphite he has great abilities and passive but when he is free to play *GASH* he is brutal to people who don't know how to play him or vs him

I <3 Urgot
i agree with slim Jimm he is never used,
that is probably due to him being really dificult to use and get into for a 3 k champion
maybe if he was 1.3k ...

kwjnfkjsdg

04-04-2011

urgot's easy to use. and the thing about urgot is that his late game just sucks, and does almost nothing in team fights. he has decent utility but he's utterly trash mid-late game if he doesn't get fed early game, it used to be fairly easy to get fed early game with urgot but since the nerf he no longer dominates laning and ganking phase, making him an underwhelming champion.

ColonelArmy

04-04-2011

I'd say Udyr is very UP, his jungling isn't top notch, his laning just sucks and he depends to much on autoattack to be effective. I have yet to see a really powerful Udyr player.

Vsin

04-04-2011

In solo queue blinds, Galio by a long shot. He's an amazing counterpick in draft if he gets the right opposing comp, but gets completely shafted otherwise. Therefore, against a random team and with random teammates, you will rarely get a situation where he isn't shafted.

In draft, I'd probably say Fiddlesticks. His two damage skills practically yell "KILL ME", and his two utility skills do negligible if any damage. Oh, and he's squishy. And his ult requires him to run into the middle of enemies while being squishy. Great for pubstomping, but anybody with half a brain will pound that pile of sticks into tinder.

12345 ... 7