Annie bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-24-2009

While playing Annie, if you start stacking up your passive, then use your Q ability (Disintegrate? dont remember the name), and whatever you are attacking dies while the projectile is in the air (I.E. it hits nothing), you lose all stacks of your passive no matter how many you originally had.

I kept wondering why I wouldnt have passive stacks up occasionally when I knew I was supposed to, but I'm pretty confident this is whats causing me to lose stacks.

Step 1) Choose Annie
Step 2) Get any amount of passive stacks up that you want without becoming "Energized" (1,2,3, and 4 all work)
Step 3) Cast Q on a creep as it is dying so that you still cast your projectile, but it hits nothing
Step 4) Lose all your passive stacks

Leonelda

08-24-2009

You sure you aren't just using the stun on that nuke and starting your charges over? I've yet to notice that and I play her frequently.

ohaidere

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonelda View Post
You sure you aren't just using the stun on that nuke and starting your charges over? I've yet to notice that and I play her frequently.
Did you even read his post?

He said you can cast Q at any number of stacks and it will always reset. Be it 1, 2, 3 or 4 stacks. He wouldn't be using the stun on his 1st stack now would he?