Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

panchoow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

finally nocturn nerfffffffff

Sp00kster

04-10-2011

The Nocturne nerf seems fair and not too much... the change to DPS might just work... remains to be seen though if increasing the ratios creates an even larger problem, I mean we are talking DPS... if you cause a char to drop 1 defensive item to buy an offensive item that actually increases their damage output above the old level you've simply created another problem... why would a tanky dps have to worry about that extra 500 health if they can burst you down 5 seconds quicker, they will still take less damage because their opponent is dead quicker. Like I said, remains to be seen how this will play out.

Evedorean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

OMG!

Cass bugs getting fixed!

<3

zankioh

Recruiter

04-10-2011

I'm really looking forward to the little nerf to Nocturne's Q, which imo was the problematic ability on him. Think he'll be fine afterwards

Doriantv

04-10-2011

I just bought Jarvan and he's getting nerfed. This is bull.

Oh well, I hope that someday the rework for my beloved Kayle will come.

Sparkcaster

04-10-2011

So i guess the HoG nerf means less armor on randuins? Srsly gotta stop picking on randuins, ur making shen very sad

SPQR

04-10-2011

R.I.P Heart of Gold, you were good while it lasted

Powerstoned

04-10-2011

love the changes to teemo...he's is/was a pain.

redeadrobo

04-10-2011

i believe teemo's Move Quick is fine at it is at 13 seconds. He's called a Swift Scout for a reason, not Fat-Ass Scout

GoRiLLaH

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Since they are only 'nerfing' base damage on some tanky/dps champs I hope Mundo is still safe?