Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusalis

04-10-2011

Oh, it's the patch preview

Not the patch notes.

Oh joy.

Hyphinated

04-10-2011

The backgrounds makes both Phreak and Morello to look like cousins of E.T

bliu23

04-10-2011

TF BUG FIX!!!!

Personally, I really like Cass as she is. She's underratted really, kind of like Urgot's strong early->weaker late, but that's the uniqueness that she has...

Arkanis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

sounds like a solid patch. i think it will be interesting to see how tanky dps fares. as it is, you dont see any melee carries picked in high elo arranged matches (except for maybe olaf and warwick for jungling) i hope the changes in this patch dont completely bury melee carries under ranged carries. (also some panth buffing would be nice.)

MrButtermancer

04-10-2011

More than any other change I am looking forwards to Zilean's promise to remove Flash. This messianic hope is about as distant as magma chamber though.

Korica Riftaxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

I am, so far, excited for every single thing I've heard.

I like.

Axxcess

04-10-2011

yay for noct nerfs

Spectre543

04-10-2011

Although I love it when teemo is on my team...i must say I am looking forward to the teemo nerf

Kind of a love-hate relationship...

gorfmaster1

04-10-2011

why the green screen for the video...seemed a little bit much... gotta say im not a fan of any of the nerfs this patch...... always a nerf lately very little buffs... why dont you make everyone do 1 dmg and have 1k Hp so everyone is the same...

SoloDragoon

04-10-2011

Pantheon buffs