Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXPerfeXionXx

04-10-2011

For 2 weeks now I've been very antsy on what would happen in the next patch. After seeing this video most of my worries are gone. I think you guys definitely hit the nail on the Nocturne nerfs. Like Tamat said, He is extremely fun to play, and the changes you guys are making to him are exactly what I hoped for. I would like to thank you for that. Then I was pretty down and out when I heard Renekton was being nerfed a couple weeks back. Gladly the changes shouldn't make too much of and effect on my play style with Renekton, and open him to new types of fun builds. The teemo nerfs were also much needed. That little yordle was getting quite obnoxious, but once again I think you guys did a great job fixing some overpowered assets of the champion with still keeping a very viable carry.

I would have to say though that my favorite part of the patch will be the Nocturne nerfs. I do love to play him, but he deserved them greatly.

Ps. Tamat's mains always getting nerfed But that face will def be funny to see in the Patch Preview Comic

Cuje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

So what should I turn my cloth armor into when I jungle Amumu now? You should remove the hp and keep the armor.

You guys just nerf every champ that Tamat likes, it's sad. I thought when this came up you were going to announce Pantheon rebuffs.

Fethiyet

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargun View Post
I like how it's a four minute video and we already have "awesome stuff" from a guy one minute after it's posted.
it's because he might have seen that preview while it was unlisted, i watched it before it was made public on youtube before it was posted here.

ucankurbaga

04-10-2011

jax says hello

DiuLeiLowMo

04-10-2011

still waiting for alistar changes DX

Luminare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Nice one

hope we will see less HoG stacking

MakaLeVay

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastkitty View Post
Riot are you planning on doing anything with Kayle this patch????
Wouldn't that be something actually work on one of the worst champs in the game. By the time you say "I've ulted you" it's over. /boogle at the lack of Kayle tweaks.

Utensil

04-10-2011

Yay on the tether fear of Nocturne. The borderline inescapable fear is now going to be potentially escapable.

Boswoggle

04-10-2011

Pretty happy with this one! really looking forward to the tanky DPS change, from what I've read in the Forums it should work out nicely, pushing tanky DPS to what they were originally ment for, Melee DPS. I look forward to cruising around early game and not have to keep shoulder checking for my life rival Xin giving me a shiney metal enema! GJ guys

Extra Pistol

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Caitlyn was tagged in the YouTube video.