Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatevsBrah

04-11-2011

I'm definately looking forward to testing Ren. Playing him got a little boring and new itemization routes for these changes should spice things up.

Thanks for the patches, just care not to end up patching yourselves into a hole like blizz did with WoW. Sometimes you are better off losing a handful of QQ'ers than removing viable strategies from the repertoire's of players that aren't 12 years old.

AntiToxin

04-11-2011

Anyone else noticed that Morello's bottom teeth have dark stuff in them? Like he has some tobacco in or a bad case of gingivitis. Also boo on the HoG nerf, but the rest of the patch should be fine.

RARoMiNous

04-11-2011

-.- If they nerfed the damage by any more than 10 max rank on Duskbringer, Nocturne is going to be a helluva lot worse. The leash range nerf is also obnoxious.

Diesease

04-11-2011

So about changes propositions: please do something with Ryze ulti, for now it can't be called as ulti, so my propositions are:
- change spell vamp to 15% / 25% / 35% and make some better scaling with AoE damage
or;
- remove spell vamp, add temporary Max Mana
or;
- remove spell vamp, add temporary AP and for this time change Abilities AP scaling because are rather low
also:
changing range of AoE damage, really don't know what is now but making it *1,5 will be some cool looking stuff when used.

So this are my proposition for changes, I mostly play Ryze so i see what can be changed.

See you on the Fields of Justice.

Prosecutor Godot

04-11-2011

Is it me or Morello lost some pounds?

Kinmer

04-11-2011

I'm not terribly happy about what I'm seeing for tanky dps Ren was pretty easy to kill unless he built almost all tank and CD items which greatly takes away from his damage potential. The whole point as I saw it was that if he built to be a tank then he could take and hit and yeah give one out, but if he built damage he could do some major damage but was just as squishy as most carries one stun and poof dead croc. I'm more than willing to give it a go with lower base damage and higher ratios I just think that it is going to end up with me being at times a super sup par off tank or a CC susceptible burst damager. Super pleased to hear that Cass is being buffed/who knows what else she is insanely fun to play and I can't wait to try her some more after the patch.

PeaceMAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

I think Phreak does that **** on purpose.

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

I'm getting tired of items being taken away and/or nerfed. We lost Locket, Zhonya's was split in half, cooldown was reduced on pretty much every item, dodge was removed from Phantom Dancer etc. Can we please get a few new low and midrange items at least?

Also the champion nerfs are a bit annoying too. Ezreal, for example, was nerfed to the ground then subsequently buffed back up in recent patches. I imagine the same thing will happen with tanky DPS.

BromanceNovel

04-11-2011

Wriggles nerf is very VERY justified. Pretty much any champion who uses Auto attack as a source of damage gets it. Have you seen Ez Q spam to full from 100 health around 40 mins in 5 seconds? I have it. I think even after the proc readjustment its still a bit to powerful for its price. I feel the free ward makes it over shadow Starks 100 fold. Iv gone 100+ games and have only seen a handful of Starks but everyone and their mothers with Wriggles.

Also, Why can't Teemo hold all those mushrooms?

The meta game is shifting slowly away from tanky DPS to a weird aggressive Jungle gank theme. Anytime I play a jungle (70% of the time i playT_T) I have 5 people lurking my blue. I'm not complaining i actually like that super early offensive game play Because shutting down a jungler can cripple a team. I wonder when the lack of damage from late game casters will be addressed.

Gaben Bonka

04-11-2011

HoG nerf? But what will HotShotGG stack now?