Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveStrut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Cassiopeia buffs??? Me likey. Finally, I can get on Phreak's level.

DontBanMeImDrunk

04-10-2011

Those are some of the worst changes you could possibly make. Tanky Dps are not the problem; It is the fact that tanky items are too good. Hog nerf was good, but that should have been across the board. Only dps champion worth playing are aoe and %damage champions like jarvan (q) and Kog (w)

SkeletonDanse

04-10-2011

Cass fixes, yay. I love playing her and she needs some fixes.

Kratos6661

04-10-2011

i am really excited for the change on teemo because he seemed to always have his stealth and boost away and nobody could ever do anything to him. his mushrooms also became far too powerful late game because he could essentially ward the entire map and kill you just with mushrooms as you are crossing the map with full health

BoyofDestiny

04-10-2011

*sigh*

Nocturne nerfs.

Bravo, Riot, for catering to people who refuse to play intelligently. They could just go in a bush when he ults, or not overextend. But no, Nocturne has to get nerfed.

biginthepants

04-10-2011

**** phreak was looking straight into my soul

Refueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

thankyou, nerfing nocturne a lil is what im looking forward to the most, i played nocturne for a long time, and i noticed he did have a large advantage with his trail, and his fear was a bit long but sometimes that was nice to have. hopefully he will not always be banne din ranked games now thanks guys ^^

Sieniseppo

04-10-2011

Looking forward to tf bugs being fixed!

FailyMcSadPants

04-10-2011

Stop nerfing ****. NOC feeds on poor choices, and ****ty players. That is all.

Teemo, hes side pushing? Then your 5v4 during a fight. Stop *****ing.

Umbrial

04-10-2011

Looking forward to the tf changes, I already play him offensively, so that should be pretty fun. I'm also looking forward to the changes to wriggle's lantern, jungling with it was a little silly