Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybergoblin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

good sounding patch +1

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Well, nerf hammer swung. Wriggles will now have the discovered utility of it reduced significantly and I doubt that it's gold cost will be reduced to compensate.

Also, good-bye Renek, you will be missed... T.T
Your unique place in the field will now be relegated to just another 'moderate DPS with a teeny bit of survivability' such as Irelia... Wanna nerf Veigar next so that I will have even less champs to play?
Maybe Trundle needs a nerf! That pillar blocks pathing! So when he places it no one can get thru it and they have to go around!
I mean really riot, isn't it bad enough that no one picks tanks anymore in solo Q so that now you have to take away our tanky DPS? Where the game had actually achieved a level of balance that it had never seen before you guy s have to run in to screw everything up, nerf hammer a-swingin'....

As for what I'm looking forward to: Killing Nocs even easier than before, and believe you me, it was easy...

DeadlyD0right

04-11-2011

die tanky dps die

Clayborn

Recruiter

04-11-2011

Morello's black lower teeth = very distracting +
fix the mic when your zoomed out.. sound is crappy.

Other than that, I'm interesting in these experimental changes
you are testing internally.

ThaggleS

04-11-2011

Wanna know a good Teemo change? Keep his mushrooms doing the same damage but remove them from the map after he dies. Would be SO much less annoying. What other champion can get sustained kills/assists while being dead?

Slymandro

04-11-2011

Was anyone else thinking: "Where the hell is that fire behind them coming from?"

Gash Manko

04-11-2011

Comic!!!!!!!

BurnumMaster

04-11-2011

good work on the patch im looking forward to reading the notes. also...i can haz shirt?

CryFX

04-11-2011

nocturnes fear leash was something i was actually raging about so im glad i can now blink out of that.
Also wriggles lantern's lifesteal off the proc was a little much in lane, im looking forward to jungling with the increased lifesteal

god job this patch riot!

unsubscribed and subscribed again

SnafuFubar

04-11-2011

Morello take some of that nurse Akali money and get your grill fixed that was just disturbing. Anyway back to playing WoW since the Teemo nerfs are still gonna go through. Was a good run but this game is getting out of hand with the stupidity.