Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StellarisDaedric

04-11-2011

Are we seeing Brand in this video?? Look in the fire behind him on around 2:10 !! = P Violence...^^ And currently, 2:10 is only one exemple..but about everytime Morello speaks we can see him in the flames!

ICEninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

You guys are doing everything right, and for the right reasons. I completely agree with your assessment of holding off on a Nocturne nerf for exactly those reasons, but also agree he needs a very slight power decrease. When you were talking about nerfing him, I literally said outloud "just take down the +damage from his shadow trail!!"

The wriggles bug needed to be fixed, and I actually really like the 4% increase on lifesteal compensation, because that works better with lifestealing ability effects which I don't believe proc wriggle's anyway.

I am MOST happy, however, with the concept of encouraging those MDPS heroes like Renekton and such to build more for what they're supposed to. Those heroes tend to end up way too bulky for the amount of damage they can throw down.

A potential future change I'm looking forward to would be a slight re-working of Mordekaiser that would decrease his pubstomping capability while giving him the ability to initiate or control team fights better. I personally think that he should gain less shield points from hitting minions (as he can gain full shields instantly when facing a siezable creep wave) but increase his shield gain against heroes slightly.

His lack of reliable slow slow (even rylai's doesn't help much as most of his attacks are AoE and therefore only a reduced slow), disable, taunt, or other fight-controlling mechanism that tanks need to fulfill their role really hurts him at higher level play. Perhaps his blade of shields could be reworked in such a way that, instead of providing defense to the target, use it to reduce damaged unit's DPS output, perhaps similar to exhaust, albeit at a much smaller scale. This would encourage Mordekaiser to have his shield on himself or a bulky melee champion that will be interfering with the enemy team's damage, and thus be able to better impact a team fight outside of some damage and above average survivability.

R0ckBeatsPaper

04-11-2011

The fact they mentioned pantheon in the patch preview and didn't say anything more than "people are mad I don't play him as much" makes me a sad panda...

ObiwanKennobi

04-11-2011

I knew that wriggle would be nerfed, thats sad
Oh and btw, can i have a t-shirt?

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Nocturne nerfs? I like the patch already!...However, I think the teemo balance needs just a tad more to help hims stay a solid character. He doesn't do much other than a blind and autoattack in teamfights really, and that's only if you build him for it. AP teemo can also decently blow people up with his shrooms in team fights. I really like the map control and hidden traps everywhere, which is what he's all about, but it would be nice to buff one of his team fight oriented abilities to compensate, if he's losing some of that ability. Or maybe just base damage or damage/lvl?

CruelDestiny

04-11-2011

Nooo, my heart of gold.. now my tanks that have a hard time farming, are now just meatsacks.... yay.

DaWugui

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ckBeatsPaper View Post
The fact they mentioned pantheon in the patch preview and didn't say anything more than "people are mad I don't play him as much" makes me a sad panda...
I wouldn't want to play him either. He sucks.
And lol Europe. Another split-pushing strat is being nerfed.

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

04-11-2011

dude when Tamat gives you that look I'd think twice about nerfing his champs

shaitara

04-11-2011

phreak just sounds like he's reading a script lol

Trott

Recruiter

04-11-2011

My favorite part about the preview is the pantheon buff....oh wait nvm.