Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drdahlser

04-11-2011

Teemo... NOOOOOOO!

ROTAKURULEZ

04-11-2011

Nice stuff '-'
Waiting for the Heart of GOLD *-*

D3NiZ3N

04-11-2011

ROFL! It looked like Tamat wanted to slap Morello at 2:50.

vonnsanity

04-11-2011

so.. what do we do with the useless monk?

Vaskre

04-11-2011

Honestly, these nerfs to Notch won't make any difference except the bug fix on his leash. People who thought he was OP will still think he's OP after the patch, the only difference is people who actually enjoy the champ will continue playing him and the FOTM people will jump off. As a Noct player, looking forward to it.

Shingro

04-11-2011

oh god, Cassiopeia buffs, I can finally bring her out of the darkness

That really is the best =) the tanky dps shift is nice since I favor magery, but Cas > that

IS1113f88f524109

04-11-2011

Noc nerf ? U see he didnt gank because of 2 high dmg output, more like every jungler kills because of noobs pushing lanes and autohitting the ****.
these noobs will still get pwned while noc is still pretty useless in Teamfights.

So Riot, Im looking forward to the Nocturne Changes, because I want to pwn anyway.

Fiskerton

04-11-2011

coolio but i doubt changing teemo's move quick cd will actually hinder him escaping at all.

FifthAzure

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdahlser View Post
Teemo... NOOOOOOO!
Thats actually a good nerf. I play teemo and the only thing that every stopped me was a stun or snare.

Im not really upset because by time I get phantom dancer I used to be at 500 movespeed.

Looks like now I need to be more carefull as teemo, therefore I want my mushrooms to be deadly when they chase me. Please all Welcome the return of AP TEEMO !

=============
Why have no one said anything about AD Sona/ shes better than janna because her aura attack buff is infinite duration and if you just buff yourself you are a force to be reckoned with.

Mr Magic36

04-11-2011

i like that u guys are gonna nerf teemo a little bit and the buff to nocturn will be interesting early game. As to the tanky DPS champs nerfing renekton will be good due to games ive had against him having to buy armor pen to kill him in team fights as well as 1v1 him in a lane i like to play xin and that will be more fun to 1v1 him and make team fights more balanced. I think u guys should nerf mundo a little bit his ult when he heals himself makes him more op than other tanky DPS champs i palyed a game aginst him about an hour ago and i didnt see him go back to base he just stayed in lane and wrecked our towers if his ult was nerfed to hael him less it would make games less one sided and give teams a chance to push away from their base but overall i am happy with what u guys are doing this patch hope to see u guys im play sometime Thanks MrMagic36 keep up the good work guys