Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jetronic

04-10-2011

I really hope this means Pantheon is getting some well needed tweaks. He's so underwhelming right now.

FLxREVENANT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

**** GUYS.

No armor on heart of gold? Why don't you just delete Rammus this patch too?

Gurei Fullbuster

04-10-2011

Cass buff WOOT!!!

Tvor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Whoever edited the video forgot to put the link and logo at the end when Phreak n co were pointing the fingers.

Neurolimal

04-10-2011

I still find it funny that people playing squishy champions are still complaining about Tanky DPS (Lets call them what they really are, Melee Champions), they are suffering because their glass cannons are now, gasp, glass cannons!, what outrage, melee outdamaging the great and supreme Miss Fortune's, Tristana's, Ashe's, and Sivir's!

Melee need high base damage to function, because of what they are, they cannot afford to buy as much AD/Critical/ASPD as ranged DPS, it doesnt matter how high their AD ratios are if they are killed immediately upon entering a teamfight. More hard AD items will also most likely be more beneficial to ranged heroes with Attack Speed increasers such as Tristana or Miss Fortune, than it will actual melee.

The only genuine change well designed melee heroes have done to the game is make people that build completely squishy actually have to deal with the consequences.

Nilok

04-10-2011

I hope you namedropping Pantheon is a hint to some fixes you have been working for this patch.

Cyclonis

04-10-2011

wow picking on wriggles why not just lower the lifesteal some getting rid of the armor is what some jungling champs need to not have to B after every other minion camp

Unuscione

04-10-2011

Nice seeing Cass getting buffed, interested in seeing what it could be.

Also I belive you went the right way with the nocturne buffs and will help keep the more aggressive gameplay instead of having everyone tower hug once he hits level 6.

I'm thinking you may need to do another small Teemo nerf after this as well, I still think he will be a bit to good at split pushing still but we will have to wait and see.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ

04-10-2011

Finally I can start to put more marks on my "Teemo Dies" list. Hopefully I can Leap over a mushroom now and not land on another one =D

Tenmar

04-10-2011

Please only use the ZOOM feature when you are doing profile videos. It makes it seem you are in an action movie going over notes. It would be much better if you used such camera and video editing techniques as a "get to know" someone in the video game industry. Great for showing their name, position in company, favorite champ, educational background, years in industry and that sort of stuff.

Extreme zoom with sound effects going over notes is just silly.