Mia button

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barringer

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansef View Post
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA!!!! i know u guys say L2callmia, trust me im that guy that wants my team to wana play with me then against me, but if im working a gank or supporting a buddy or even about to fall victim its hard to bring up chat type and send in a game where .5 secs matter.
This.

KaydenceV2

05-01-2011

Good idea, I can see the enemy display frames being on the right side of your screen and have the frames light up or dim if they're seen anywhere or missing from lane.

Edit: Although I can see this taking some of the skill out of this game that's required and causing skilled players to become lazy.

sp4stic

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantheus View Post
Ooooooooooor! L2Call Mia , Get a teaspeak or ventrillo for your team if preamde , Mabey even buy some wards!
yup ^

Meserion

05-01-2011

great idea only thing you left out is whether the enemy champion is top/bot/mid/jungle

BloodyBunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

Yeah, u click on the enemy icon then show the message on the chat - Cassiopeia Mia.

boourns

UI Designer

05-02-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Great ideas here. Question for the community: How important is it to be able to say *who* is MIA? Do you consider it more important to know that someone is missing, or is the specific champion the most important?

TemptingPanties

05-02-2011

^ I think specific champs missing is most important; someone like warwick, malphite or amumu could seriously wreck an unsuspecting player.

A roaming soraka, however, might not generate so much alarm.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I dont think it is that big of a deal to know who is MIA. This really is only good for laning, and is just a reminder to look at the minimap. If you need to specify, you can type it in chat after using the "MIA button"

Late game people say it just to remind others that over extending isnt as fun as it sounds.

Bigpapadapa

05-02-2011

For sure what specific champ. Knowing who is MIA lets you know what to expect or tells you what you should look out for.

Although i could see how this could be abused so i would make it to where you could only click it when the champion is out of line of sight. That way people can't spam it and raise false alarm.

Bandannafied

05-02-2011

I think a convenient MIA button would help immensely with team communication.