100% Mid. AP TF - The real way to do it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermouth

04-10-2011

Why hello there ladies and gentlemen. I'd just like to present you the build I made a few minutes ago for AP TF. This is a build I've been doing for months, and it's yielded very nice results.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ted-fate-72174

Just thought I'd leave this here for anyone who enjoys TF but can't find a good build for him, and on the side I'd like your questions, comments and any suggestions or alternatives if you have them.

Cheers, 13ored

Yellow Jester

04-10-2011

I gotta say this is pretty hilariously wrong. No teleport and no fortify? Sure you have your ult but wouldn't you rather have 2 ults? TF is all about the towers man, kills and assists are a secondary goal. Ideally you will only use your ult in situations that will allow you to push a tower.

Vermouth

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jester View Post
I gotta say this is pretty hilariously wrong. No teleport and no fortify? Sure you have your ult but wouldn't you rather have 2 ults? TF is all about the towers man, kills and assists are a secondary goal. Ideally you will only use your ult in situations that will allow you to push a tower.
I can't even tell if you're trolling. It's that wrong. o.o Control a team and you can control towers.

KalecFash

04-10-2011

you rush lich bane...

Vermouth

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalecFash View Post
you rush lich bane...
Why yes, yes I do. By the time I get it I have ~250 AP at least, and by that point it will hurt.