nasus' guide for levels 1-3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParkourTank

04-10-2011

lvl.#1: Start with either siphoning strike or wither, siphoning strike is good at level 1 'cause you can easlly slay your opponent when they have low life and armor/magic resistance. Wither is good because you can slow enemies that are trying to escape you. Or use it to slow their attacks like Olaf who gains 1% attack speed for every 1% life missing.

lvl.#2: Next get spirit fire. This will help kill a group of minions and gain easy money. Don't use this ability when fighting champions(unless they're focusing on desroying a turret) 'cause they will just walk right out the boundry and now you've wasted mana. When you get the money buy ninja tabi boots first(this will help when trying to escape) before doran's shield.

lvl.#3: Finally get the remaining ability(either siphoning strike or wither) and buy doran's sheild.

REMEMBER
1. Don't feed
2. Try to gank
3. Have fun
*Please reply if you like this guide or want me to change anything listed above.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

If you waste a level one SS on your opponent, then you are doing something wrong.

Spirit fire will do more damage than SS at lv1 anyway.
Also it is good for when they REALLY want to kill you; stand your ground, E, autoattack once/follow by Q for timer reset, W on the right-clicker, pop ulti, win.

Jezroth

04-10-2011

e does **** all damage, and doesn't give you health back, also costs more mana and has a longer cooldown and like he said they can just walk out of it, my opinion anyways

ParkourTank

04-10-2011

true, true thanks for your opinions guys.

ParkourTank

04-10-2011

i just set this up for beginners, not for pros

Kalshazzak

04-10-2011

Tabi are terrible, mercs or swiftness with the possible ionian boots for crazy early ss farm. Wither already destroys auto-attackers enough.

ParkourTank

04-11-2011

i kno tabi are terrible but im putting the recommended items on for beginners

Fiddle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkourTank View Post
i kno tabi are terrible but im putting the recommended items on for beginners
If you know Ninja Tabi was terrible, why in the world would you recommend it.

Mercs have better output, reducing CC time>Dodge, dodge becoming less useful as more champions are relying on abilities to do damage (both physical and magical)

Before creating guides, I highly suggest reading other similar guides before creating one, to get another view on how well yours is and

"pro" guides are meant for everyone, they usually provide information on how to play the character correctly, no matter the level.

Grimlock84

04-11-2011

ummm just to say, you start with q as nas and farm it by last hitting minions. by end game you should have avg 200+ dmg (30 min game). start with w (wither) only if you have a solid teammate for the early game gank and get yourself the kill/assist. a sheen is a must, and i pack merc treads regardless of team cuz it helps get out of exhaust and other cc. the magic resist tho small is a plus. just my thoughts on the issue.

Trame

04-11-2011

i'm follow this guide and went 3-3-1, here looks great! (thanx)