Anyone in for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minahs Day

04-10-2011

I'm a low 1200's player, get to 1240 max, then booted down again to 1100's and bring myself back up, mostly because once I get up to that area, I'm forced to play a type of hero role I'm not too experienced in.

So I was gonna ask the forum if there's any 1200's - 1300's players that think they're a bit better than the rest in their elo and ask if they wanted to make a premade or a duo team.

I don't really have a ranked team at the moment, most of my friends are unreliable.

The heroes I can play with roles are here

Nocturne - Carry Jungle or Solo Top, I gank as early as Lv 4, 6:06 was fastest time, I had to cover mid in that game
Jarvan - DPS Jungler or Solo Top DPS/Off Tank, my jungle for this character isn't as good when it comes to gank, 6:36 was fastest time
Janna - Aura, not AP. I like to duo lane with Tanky DPS, maybe an Irelia at bot with me while having the tank at top.
Nunu - Jungle AP, or Jungle Tank. I never side laned with him or solo laned with him in ranked, but I'm sure it's not difficult
Annie - Mid lane, unless LeBlanc is there, I hate laning against her :S
Kassadin - Mid lane, same as above. LeBlanc gives me a headache.
Renekton - Solo Top DPS, my core for him is Randuin, Merc Treads, Youmuu, SV
Amumu - Only tank I can do decent with, of course I jungle him, but I tend to not gank while playing Amumu.

TehBubbly

04-10-2011

You should be able to play every champ in the game

Phantommmmenace

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBubbly View Post
^

Lack of player versatility in ranked is my biggest rage.

sefy98

04-12-2011

... he listed plenty of champions in different roles.... why would he need any more?

srsizzy

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBubbly View Post
This is a video game, not a life partner.

Call Mee Maybee

04-14-2011

Hit me up sir. Although you play a lot of the same champs as me.. you can fill a few roles on our team. I have a solid core of 2-3 others and a tentative core of 2-3 more that are not as reliable. My solo queue ELO seems to be the exact same as yours.