Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone in for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minahs Day

04-10-2011

I'm a low 1200's player, get to 1240 max, then booted down again to 1100's and bring myself back up, mostly because once I get up to that area, I'm forced to play a type of hero role I'm not too experienced in.

So I was gonna ask the forum if there's any 1200's - 1300's players that think they're a bit better than the rest in their elo and ask if they wanted to make a premade or a duo team.

I don't really have a ranked team at the moment, most of my friends are unreliable.

The heroes I can play with roles are here

Nocturne - Carry Jungle or Solo Top, I gank as early as Lv 4, 6:06 was fastest time, I had to cover mid in that game
Jarvan - DPS Jungler or Solo Top DPS/Off Tank, my jungle for this character isn't as good when it comes to gank, 6:36 was fastest time
Janna - Aura, not AP. I like to duo lane with Tanky DPS, maybe an Irelia at bot with me while having the tank at top.
Nunu - Jungle AP, or Jungle Tank. I never side laned with him or solo laned with him in ranked, but I'm sure it's not difficult
Annie - Mid lane, unless LeBlanc is there, I hate laning against her :S
Kassadin - Mid lane, same as above. LeBlanc gives me a headache.
Renekton - Solo Top DPS, my core for him is Randuin, Merc Treads, Youmuu, SV
Amumu - Only tank I can do decent with, of course I jungle him, but I tend to not gank while playing Amumu.

TehBubbly

04-10-2011

You should be able to play every champ in the game

Phantommmmenace

04-11-2011

Quote:
TehBubbly:

^

Lack of player versatility in ranked is my biggest rage.

sefy98

04-12-2011

... he listed plenty of champions in different roles.... why would he need any more?

srsizzy

04-12-2011

Quote:
TehBubbly:

This is a video game, not a life partner.

Call Mee Maybee

04-14-2011

Hit me up sir. Although you play a lot of the same champs as me.. you can fill a few roles on our team. I have a solid core of 2-3 others and a tentative core of 2-3 more that are not as reliable. My solo queue ELO seems to be the exact same as yours.