Sasquatch Nunu Skin Now 50% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

I'd rather buy Recon and Badger Teemo than buy Doodoo Nunu (Now if you made his ice blasts brown when he had this skin, I'd actually buy it).

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

i noticed it yesterday before the news article was posted. i thought it was cheaper than it normally is so i bought it in case it wasnt posted.

why do people always whine about buying skins at full price only to see them go on sale later? theyve been doing these sales a solid 2 months now. you paid for your lack of patience, nothing more.

i want the rest of the olympic skins to hit their sale period so i can finish those, and jack of hearts as well.

The Hye Circus

Senior Recruiter

02-23-2010

I am a huge Nunu fan, but I hate this skin. Why would I want to take an ice-inspired design and turn it to a jungle monster? I'd at least want his Ice Blast to be redesigned as Banana Peels and his ult to be some kind of jungle vine before buying this - it just doesn't work at all.

But hey, I don't need to spend 260 RP on it. So I won't. Now... Pharaoh Amumu...

Remunial

02-23-2010

All of you QQers....just stop. Obviously they're putting this on sale for a reason. Sure it's been up before and i'll say it again...Obviously they're putting this on sale for a reason.

Maybe last time it went on sale it sold a lot and made Riot some money. So now they make it an even bigger sale and guess what? I bet even more people will buy it at half off this time.

It's not like they have a skin for every champion yet (for some reason...) so they don't have many choices for their sale rotation. Just be happy they're giving a sale in the first place. If you don't want this one then don't buy it. Wait for next week when they put another one (or 2, Eve+Ashe went on sale at the same time) on sale. It's that simple.

Gyrzar

02-23-2010

I would like to see some new skins come out for more of the champions already, like one for sion or some of the others who don't get other skins

Kronical

02-23-2010

Change the color of the spells to brown if your gonna change the skin make it look like hes flinging poo rather then snowballs and I will buy it for full RP

firefly123w

02-24-2010

please, ican wait to play league of legends online,can u delayed your maintennnance because this the only time i can play tommorow ill go work this is free day today please everybody is waiting. i have a 50 friends that they wish to play, you know what im the one who introduce your game so please their waiting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ihave a suggestion,you can have your maintennance during midnigth when everyone is sleep are ok to may suugestion? just all we want is to play league of legends tonigth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much and were waiting for now

PuPPeaZ

Recruiter

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor Kamahl View Post
I'd rather buy Recon and Badger Teemo than buy Doodoo Nunu (Now if you made his ice blasts brown when he had this skin, I'd actually buy it).

The snowball should be different I agree. I also agree that more skins should be created, especially for those characters who do not even have a skin. There are toons who have like 4 skins and the new dude mord is coming out with 3 skins. The characters who started with the game are getting ripped, its as they do not make enough to get their own costume or something.

I think each skin should also have an effect just besides the looks. Nunu's banana or hair ball throw. cho with blue spikes, kass with color aura instead of always purple, and etc. This would help draw more players to the skins.

The point of sales is suppose to be surprising and confusing all the time. I am sure they will have an everything on sale at some point in life. At least they are putting stuff on sale rather than full pricing all the time.

Thrakkhath

02-25-2010

I have a friend I would love to buy this for. But I don't personally play Nunu.

As an aside, I don't mind having the purchasable skins in the champ selection screen as a form of advertising and notice (hey, skin for your favorite champ here!). But I am really really unhappy at all the skins that taunt "Go to the store for more info!" when there is no way for you to get them. Can we *please* filter out things like Ghost Pirate, which isn't out, and Grey Warwick, which if you don't have already you can't get.

Xozzen

02-25-2010

Imagine, you just bought riot points worth of 10 dollars. Now you bought 2 skins, and got about 300 points left. You don't like to spend your money on boosts. And! Sale starts, BIGFOOT nunu is at 260, instantly bought.
Well, it was like that for me, and I love the nunu skin. But making the skills more like mud-throw and stuff would make it even more fun to play.
@Riot, I guess skins would sale IMMENSLY better if you would change skill visuals accordingly, not just for Nunu, but for others like Emerald Taric and, well I guess there are more.