Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sasquatch Nunu Skin Now 50% Off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romdeau

02-23-2010

I feel the nerd rage in this thread.

OOzzzzzD

02-23-2010

dont you get that they do research to see which skins sell and why, and then the ones that dont sell they put sales on eventually? it seems obivous to me :P

the least popular skins eventually go on sale so that the company gets more bang for its buck in the long run, it makes perfect sense and businesses do it all the time

i am not mad that i bought skins that go on sale at all, just wish i was lucky enough to get it while its hot

bad element

Recruiter

02-23-2010

im too scared to buy regular skins..

say they put out a sweet Nasus skin or something and i buy it.... then BAM halloween comes and they make a slightly sweeter LIMITED EDITION Nasus skin...

And THATS a champ i play fairly often.... I impulse bought Kingpin Twitch back on day 1 of the store being open, turns out I havent really played twitch since around that time, and now it would be rediculous for me to get the AWESOME german twitch despite it being a much better looking skin AND limited edition...

And despite all this i feverishly await the next batch of regular skins. I may have a problem... lol i think my inner conflict is apparent (in general, im not conflicted about 'squatch nunu)

02-23-2010

Hehehehe my friend's gonna be pissed, I'm fairly sure he bought this for 520...

*blink*

Someone say new Cho skin? WHERE? I want it.

Cleo

Recruiter

02-23-2010

I'm pretty sure this sale is just a teaser for the pink Tristana skin. STOP TEASING US RIOT!

Helltrix

02-23-2010

Quote:
Herborist:
What's with the random sales? And why aren't all the skins always on sale?

It's like your marketing tactics are decided by some guy in a room with a dartboard...

Agreed 100%.

Squ33zy

02-23-2010

Katarina Mercenary Skin on sale please!
All im missing is 50 RP to buy. Its a waste of money to buy more than enough.

GBash

02-23-2010

There, I bought Nunu and his skin for fun and mainly because I love ice.

liezryou

Recruiter

02-23-2010

wtb 26 rp

Downfaller

Recruiter

02-23-2010

Was thinking of picking it up since I love playing Nunu recently. Once I seen the sale I knew I had to, so I bought it and then my next game I hit my 30. I was quite happy.