Most Overpowered Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBuckowski

04-10-2011

I know I've seen a few of these threads around, and I know balance is pretty good, but while the server is down and I'm bored as a new player, what do you think the most OP champions in LoL are? I've heard people say Nocturne, but he's pretty new, right? So he might get nerfed? Bonus points for suggestions that you think won't get nerfed soon.

TKE LcB

04-10-2011

I think that tryndamere is the most op character in league. He crits like a beast, has a slow, and crits even harder the lower life he has. AND to top it all off he gets health back. op much?

Blame John

04-10-2011

Well, most people tend to think that new champions are OP. And I think they are overreacting.

But, an OP champion would be Zilean. Zilean has an ult that revives people. Usually banned in ranked.

And the one champion that used to be OP was Shen. His ult made himself and an ally invincible for a few seconds. And Shen has another shield that made himself invincible.

Just wanted to point that out. :3

Sarvanaasha

04-10-2011

I, personally, would love to vote nocturne. His healing is ridiculous, as is his autoattacks earlygame.

newyorkninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Nocturnes not op, he just has a big early game advantage. Late game he's pretty useless imo. Although I agree with zilean being op, he can harass and kill rediculously easy all game with those ****ed time bombs and then on top of that he can revive himself and others along with rewind allowing him to do double bombs that take out 3/4 of your health in a matter of 2 seconds

Riot K

Associate Visual Design

04-10-2011

Ireliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Few champions are actually OP. Imbalance usually comes from exploited bugs or mechanics the developers didn't originally intend for a character design.

That having been said, I hate Irelia post-6 in solo lane.

Get her down to literally 2 HP on her tower but can't quite get to her.

She hits her R. Full health.

Jujubee

04-10-2011

Renekton

iHarlequin

04-10-2011

I think they're all pretty balanced, though there definitely are some champions who can break the game for a team. Zilean, for instance, can prevent someone's death every thirty seconds, and quickly get ANYONE out of danger with the best haste spell in the game (tied to the fact that he can use haste, rewind, and use haste on himself or slow on the chaser).

Litusempai

04-10-2011

For me the most annoying last week was Teemo... dude its fair that this rat can leave LOTS of "wards" on the field that also snares and set dmg?? for me is very op this kind of stupid mushies, they need to be nerfed, at least 3 mushies max on the field at a time or dunno.. reducing their snare cuz is very annoying.

His Map controling is so op

Here is an example of a game i played against him
We all got item maxed and stuff but this Teemo.. check it out

*******http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6743/tottalypwnage.jpg********

We destroyed all the inhibitors, the 2 final towers left, this guy leaves a lot of mushies on the towers, he got ap items, also singed went an ap build and pulled all of us to the death, we cant hit a single tower without taking fatal dmg =S, thats a pretty ****ty camping, we got aced like 6 times

also their twich went every time he can to bd our towers