Old Champions vs. New Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

02-23-2010

I find that the power of the new champions are getting stronger then the heroes that we began with. Although there are some exceptions, I find that the new Champions are stronger due to the % damage effect rather then flat damage values. These values I believe could give an insane advantage over flat values for certain things.

Ex: If gragas massed Hp-->18 Runes and stacked up Warmogs, giving him an insane amount of Hp +5-6k.
Then his Hp Regen from his passive ability would be 4% --> 200-240 hp regen in 4 seconds for every ability that he uses....

This same effect could apply to Pantheon's Rapid spear attack, Modresiak (or whatever you call it) his Metal Shield (I'm quite sure that both AD and AP builds work effectivly on him), Poppy's Flat 8% Hp damage and 30% damage reduction passive, etc....

Ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

02-23-2010

No.

Pantheon isn't overpowered. Yii, Jax, and Tryndamere are underpowered. Pantheon is about the strength all melee DPS should be in this game. Jax will be brought up to Pantheon's power in the next patch, with hopefully Yii and Tryndamere to follow soon.

Mordenkaiser is slightly underpowered on the Test Realm.

Poppy is underpowered. She has no farming skill. She has to AoE or CC. All she can do is single-target damage.