Low Elo Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDB yolo

04-10-2011

Basically, i feel that at low elo, you can't rely on anyone to even contribute to a win. This observation has led me to want to play a tank or support that can somewhat carry a team to victory.

I was considering Mord, for obvious reasons. Or Nasus / Alistar.

Anyone have any suggestions or experiences that would help get into a bit higher elo?

Credentials

04-10-2011

Nocturne.

FDB yolo

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credentials View Post
Nocturne.
He's usually banned from what I've noticed.

Godly Zeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2011

If you can get a good tank every game you win chance will increase greatly. This is why I unlocked all the tanks asap. This will not work as well in mid-high elo though so you may need to get some real skill

FDB yolo

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly Zeus View Post
If you can get a good tank every game you win chance will increase greatly. This is why I unlocked all the tanks asap. This will not work as well in mid-high elo though so you may need to get some real skill
That's not a problem, i'm not godlike, but i'm pretty decent and smart with my moves.
It's just a struggle to carry four other people as a squishy, against somewhat skilled people.

I just need something to get me past low Elo

BunnyBuster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Morde for sure, only advice i can really give is don't jungle and try go tanky dps.

Singed is also another great champ with right team behind you

Pyroen

04-10-2011

Nidalee top solo.

Get your farm on and steam roll through low elo - even teemo played well can carry.

Edit:

Duo Queue can also raise you up through the ranks.

chelom

04-10-2011

kassadin its pretty strong early game, a good kassadin will really increase your teams early game strongness not that much of a tank but its not a paper mage. Morde is good as well not so hard to farm and strong tanky capabilities. A champion i like is xin zhao its really strong with full runes and have high attackspeed for hp tankers with mordred or squishy champions and its more tanky that like-champions. Nasus is just good farmed imo. its not that hard to farm him tho but not as easy as morde. and ofc shen a dps shen can do good damage to a team and being tanky at the same time.