Not banned but shouldn't be played

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odeon7011

04-16-2011

A few durable melees, cc, and aoe seem to be the key requirements to solid compositions for team fights.

Donovaine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Jax has to KS, A good Jax will KS with no remorse, a good Jax will carry with the highest possible damage output.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Totally off topic... way to pay attention guys.

I personally dont mind anyone on my team as long as they know how to utilize that champion in every situation they possibly can....

MrSlasherX

04-18-2011

Sucking is what matters. Man or female.

ChaosInfernal11

04-18-2011

I don't want to see 3 AP carries. Or just champions that don't help the team's cause. I mean, I'd prefer Janna to Karma or Ashe to Yi, but every champion has his/her strengths and can do well and does different things for the team. So it's honestly a matter of how the team comp is going for me.

Also, Teemo is really good because of shrooms and split pushing.

Pyroxite

04-18-2011

My pet theory is that the champions that are more fun to play than they are easy to play are the ones who end up with more bad players.

I think most people who have been playing LoL awhile will agree that every champ can be played well. However, some champs have the combination of being fun to play and easy to do well with in unranked, but who can be countered too easily in ranked.

Teemo is one example. His skills involve enough strategy to own face in unranked, but in ranked people just get a bveil or an oracle (there goes half his utility) and then stomp on him in team fights because his activated ghost doesn't compared to Ashe's slows, Ez's flash, etc.

The other thing is that a lot of people want to be the one guy that kicks ass with Champ X that noone else can play well, but the majority of those people lack the ability to succeed where others have failed. Then you end up with the bad Twitch, Teemo, Eve, etc. that we all hate.