[Suggestion] "Alert me when Available" idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffie

08-18-2009

I play a good amount of my LoL games with friends. I waste even more of my time waiting for friends to get out of a game. I would love to be able to right click a friend's name who is in a game currently and set it so that it will alert me when he is finished. A simple pop up or noise would be wonderful.

Just a small suggestion that I think would improve PVP.net.

cartman

08-26-2009

or you could have your friends message you when they are ready to play....

IS1e7d710a0763eb

08-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
or you could have your friends message you when they are ready to play....
by that logic "you can just play another game that has this feature"

He is making a suggestion to improve pvp.net, so no need to disapprove of the idea just because there are other ways to obtain the same.

I would also like to see one of these buttons. If you log on while your friend is in a game you can't tell him you wanna join for next round because you can't communicate with him while he is playing. So it would rock to get poked when he is done to msg him then.

-Terry

Xine

Adjudicator

08-27-2009

I have an idea that is along the same lines so I'll post it here instead of making a new thread.

In the buddy window next to your friends name show the timer on their current game.

I think it would be great to know if my friends are 10 minutes in, or 50.

PerfectionLost

08-28-2009

Bump on both ideas--Timer and when friends leave.

In addition there needs to be better ways to add people to your friends list. If I win a game with some people, I want to be able to add them to my friends list. As far as I can tell, you currently need to manually type their name in right now. Which means if I want to play with a friend I have to email him and ask him what his handle is.